Chapter 16// Moving on

Emma's pov:

   When I got home, I sat in my room for days not knowing what to do. I wanted to get the idea of him out my mind, but all that was on my mind was Shawn. A few days later, there was this guy in my biology class. He usually sat in the back with his headphone on and never payed attention, but that day he moved up to my table. He smirked and say right next to me.

   "Hey....I'm Brian," his voice wad husky and sounded hot, better than Shawn's.

   "Hi. My name is Emma," I said this with complete confidence and a smile on my face.

   "Cute name for a cute girl."

   I felt my face turn hot and let out a faint smile. He was so good looking and his voice sounded like an angel. Maybe this was faith telling me to move on.

  "I moved up here, because I've had my eye on you for a while and I finally brought up the courage to talk to you. I was wondering would you want to come on a date with me today, we can go to the movies..." I was screaming in the inside when he asked me out.

   "Oh...sure...yeah I would love too!" I said this with such excitement, he smiled and I smiled as well.

   I went through my biology class happy and we spoke about ourselves throughout class. He was so sweet, he seemed so quiet and innocent, and that exactly why he was.

                            ...

   I got home, and ran to my room. I quickly did my homework, and I got ready for my date with Brian. I put a natural eye shadow look with some mascara and a simple winged eyeliner, and a nude lip gloss. I threw on some leggings, a black crop top, my original timberlands, and a kimono that had a floral print on it. I also put some small space buns. I felt so proud of my look for the date. He had gave me his number, right when I got downstairs he texted me saying he was outside. I had smiled at the text.

   "Hey," I said happily as I got into his Jeep.

   "You look amazing.... gorgeous... perfect," he said this turning a little pink and with a smirk on his face.

   "So what movie we watching?"

   "That's your decision. You get to chose."

   "Oh. Aw you're too sweet."

   "I have $100, for snacks and movie tickets."

    "Omg! You're so generous, me likey..."

   "You're funny....me likes," he winked.

   When we got to the movie theaters, we watched A Dogs Purpose, because I'm a sentimental person, and I love dogs. We laughed, we cried , and in the middle of the movie, he held my hand and usually I wouldn't let people hold my hand unless we were official, but it felt natural. When the movie was over, we walked out hand in hand.

   "I know we just met today, but Emma will you be my girlfriend?"

  "Days don't matter. And yes I will be your girlfriend."

   "Oh my gosh! Yes!" he jumped into the air, pumping his fist. It was so cute. When we got to my house, I said goodnight, and he kissed me on the cheek, I felt something, it was happiness.