Chapter 15//Late night fights

Emma's POV:

   I was staying with Shawn for a couple more shows, we had good times. I stayed backstage as I heard his beautiful voice as I sang along to every single song. Then after his shows and his meet and greets we would go on little simple dates and go back to the hotel and watch movies. I remember one night, Shawn was delayed. He didn't pick up my calls or texts.  I called his manager and he didn't have any clue on to where Shawn was. I remember, that Ariel was in her hotel room. I walked into her room. I was shattered. The sight I saw made me want to just hang myself. I have been through so much those few weeks that it wasn't fair to me at all. Shawn and Ariel were making out in the bed, and as Shawn saw me, he instantly stopped.

   "Shawn, are you fucking serious, what has the past few days and weeks meant to you?" I asked so angrily.

   "Emma, it's not what it looks like...I-I-It's a misunderstanding,"he responded but all he said was lies.

   "No Shawn, this isn't a fucking  misunderstanding. Making out with someone can't be a fucking mistake. Like I've gave you my all and all you do is break it down, like I'm not a fucking toy to be played with. I almost died because of you and that fucking slut you were just making out with. I am done with you. I am officially done! Like I can't do this anymore, you just fucking use me every time."

   "Emma....please...no," he said this wrapping his arms around my waist. I never felt betrayed like that in my life. I nudged him in the abs so hard that he fell to the floor clenching them, and I ran off down the hall, and I heard someone scream out my name and I turned around, it was Ariel.

   "Don't ever fucking call me a slut, you hear, if someone is a slut right now, it's you. You're worthless compared to me. I have what Shawn wants, beauty, talent, and fame. You don't have any of those things. So, do us both a favor and just go kill yourself or drink bleach, because no one needs you at this point," she said this so calmly and seemed like she meant every word of it too. I ran to my room crying. I knew it was a hotel room and everything but I didn't care because I didn't have to pay for anything. I started throwing everything on the floor because it wasn't fair that my relationship with Shawn was always threatened with something. I couldn't take it anymore. I went through too much with just him to just live on. I threw the pillow and there's was lamp on the floor, mirror shattered in pieces...it's like life just didn't want me to be happy. I sat in the corner, staring at a belt that on my bed. It was long and was made of thick leather. It was one of my favorites because it also had silver studs. I got up and grabbed the belt not knowing of what my body was causing me to do. I walked into the bathroom. I found a way to connect the belt to the rim of the bathtub, I slowly wrapped the belt around my neck already feeling the suffocation. The thought of what I was about to do scared me, but wasn't that everyone wants, for Emma to be gone, out of this world. As I stood on the rim of the bathtub scared to just jump off I heard my door open, I forgot to open it. I just wanted to do it quickly, I put one foot out, taking a last breathe, as my second foot got closer to the edge, Shawn came running in. He called for my name and came running into the bathroom. He had heard all the crashing coming from my hotel room.

"Emma! No!" He screamed.

"What?" I asked with a slight smile on my face.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

"This is what Ariel wanted. Your so called dream girl told me to do this! Shawn I can't deal with you anymore. I love you but you don't love me! I put my all and Ariel comes in...she ruins everything."

"Ari--Emma. I love you with all my heart. I said it was a misunderstanding."

"Stuff like that can't be a misunderstanding. Maybe we just weren't meant to be. We need to see other people. Let's just make a deal if intake
This belt off my neck, you leave me alone and we see other people."

"If you're safe and happy I guess it's a deal."

"Okay, can you help me get out though?"

"Sure...anything for you."

He helped me out of that tight grip that was around my neck. When he was leaving I pecked a quick kiss, because it was a sign that I still cared and that no matter what happens I still love him.

That night I called my mom and she bought me and airplane ticket back home. Home was a sign of moving on and getting someone better and new. That's exactly what I did

A/n: okay guys I'm so sorry for the late update. I've been overwhelmed with work and everything...but I finally updated. Thx to my peanut for the idea. ☺❤