Chapter 9//shopping insecurities

Emma POV:
  The next day Shawn and I went shopping at the mall. Fall was here and I needed a whole new wardrobe. Shawn offered to drive me to the mall, which made my day.

   We arrived at the mall and Shawn got out of the car first. He opened the door and offered me his hand, which I took. The first store we went to was Forever 21. It was so cute because Shawn was helping me choose outfits. He had chose out a navy blue flannel which matched the one he was wearing. I bought it because I thought it would be cute to match him for once. I also bought a few accessories.

   We walked to the cash register, holding hands. I dogged out my wallet. I looked inside my wallet and I had no money besides my emergency twenty dollar bill. Shawn looked at me and smiled. He took out his credit card and gave the cashier the card.

  "Shawn! What are you doing?" I asked.

  "I'm paying,"he replied taking the card back.

  "Shawn. No don't do that I got it."

  "Emma let's make a deal. I give you a shopping spree today. You pay me with cuddling and a scary movie."

   "You got yourself a deal. You're the best."

   "I kissed him on the forehead. We went to H and M. I had chosen out a dress with long sleeves. I walked to the dressing room . I tried it on and I walked out. Shawn's eyes glowed up but I looked at the mirror and felt ugly. I sat on the couch that was there and I began to tear up a little bit.

   "Emma what's wrong?" He asked with sympathy.

   "I'm fat. Like I have rolls. I'm short and stubby. This dress shows it all.

   "Emma! You are not fat! You are beautiful. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever met and you are gorgeous inside and out."

   "Well I don't feel beautiful."

   "But you are. I wouldn't want you any other way. Now let's go look for more nice clothes."

   I jumped his arms and kissed him. It was so cute how this face turned pink when I jumped into his arms.

  "I love you so much Shawn. I'm so happy I met you that day," I had said this while happy tears falling down my face.

   He grabbed my hand and walked me to the jeans. He chose out some cute acid wash jeans and cute hoodies and sweatshirts. He knew me so well. He payed and then took me to famous footwear. He had bought me nikes. He also had took me to jcpenny and bought me boots. Get got me band beanies from hot topic. He spoiled me so much, I love it to so much. He was the best I could have asked for.

Shawn POV:
  Emma was the most beautiful girl I've ever met. I wanted her to know that. My heart broke when I heard her call herself ugly and fat. Nobody should ever feel that way. The way she looked I'm that dress made me want to grabbed his and just kiss her because she looked so beautiful.

Emma POV:
   After shopping, I told Shawn to go home and I would call him over to my house when I was done with what I had to do.
When I saw him pull out of the drive way, I started to set up the living room for out Netflix night. I wanted it to me comfy and romantic. I grabbed a mattress and then threw it on the floor and pushed it against the sofa. I ran up the stairs and came back down with a fuzzy blanket and threw it on the mattress. I heated up popcorn. I also put candy in a bowl, which came out of my secret stash that was in my room. I out Christmas lights around the room just do it could be more romantic and tumblr. I turned off all the lights and closed all the shades in my house, so when we watched the movie all you could see were the twinkling lights that shimmered like stars.

  I later called Shawn to come over.
I came outside first so I could surprise him. He looked Kind of freaked out when I closed the door behind me when I came outside.

   "Hey handsome," I said giggling.

   "Hey gorgeous. So what we doing out here. It's getting kinda of chilly?"

   "Well put me on your back and you will find out."

  He put me on his back piggy back style. I opened the door and threw my hands on top of his eyes. He walked in and I felt his heart beat speed up because he couldn't see anything.

   "Okay. Put me down. And keep your eyes closed until I say you can open them."

   He put me down and he stood there. He looked scared which was the cutest thing ever.

  "Open your eyes!"

   He opened his eyes and his eyes lit up and he smiled so hard.

   "Babe! Oh my gosh! You are the best girlfriend I've ever had. Oh my gosh! This is freaking amazing! I love you so much!"

  He grabbed my waist and lifted me up and kissed me passionately. He stuck his tongue in my mouth for like thirty seconds. It was nice kind of. Then he threw me on the mattress that was on the floor and cuddled up next to me.

  "Let's start this Netflix date night."

  We watched the scary movie, that he wanted to watch. He put both his arms around me making sure I wasn't scared and felt like safe. Which I did. He ate most of the popcorn before I could have touched it. I ate most of my candy though. When the movie finished we both stretched and sat up. We looked at each other smiling. I looked at him, and I climbed on top of his lap. He turned tomato red which was adorable. I grabbed his cheeks, and kissed him with all the strength I had in my lips. He slipped his tongue into mm mouth which I was getting used to to be honest. As we kissed longer he wrapped his hands around my waist and began to take my sweatshirt off.

  "Shawn what are you doing?!"

  "I thought we were going to do it--"

  "Shawn I'm not ready for that yet. I love you so much and you might be ready but I've never done 'it' before!"

  "I'm sorry babe. I just assumed I'm sorry."

   He began to get up, I felt terrible. I grabbed his arm and pulled him down. I looked at him with a smirk on my face.

  "Just because we can't do it doesn't mean we can't kiss still. Let's continue what we were doing."

   He smirked as well. He grabbed me by the waist and I wrapped my legs around his. We kissed for so long. And he kissed along my neck which I promised to him that the next morning I would have hickeys. But I just considered them love bites. As the night came to and end. I decided to let Shawn sleep over. We slept on the mattress that we watched the movie on. We fell asleep in spoon position. He wrapped his arms around me and I felt his warmth. He kissed my neck one last time.

Both point of POV:
"I love you."