Chapter 17//Abused...

Shawn's POV:

   I screwed up, but it was a mistake though. I didn't mean to kiss Ariel. I was going into her room to talk about writing a song because she sings and sometimes she helps my ideas flow, but that day she was tempting. She had a blouse on that was kind of open, revealing her chest. She had a tight pencil skirt that made her features pop, which was pretty appealing, but I knew that I had to be loyal to Emma, but Ariel was acting very seductive and she was getting closer and soon enough she ended up tackling me onto the bed and started a heated make out session. It was weird, because it was kind of interesting. Emma never did something like that, that was why I was intrigued. Then when Emma walked in on us, I felt like the worst person in the world. I love Emma with all my heart and I never would purposely hurt her. She's the love of my life, and at that moment I knew  that I really was a screw up at that point.

   It had been a few days, maybe even two weeks, I think a month after Emma left. Tour was so boring and it didn't feel the same. She was gone, forever and I couldn't even do anything about it. I told off Ariel, and she was forced off the tour. When I was on stage once in a while I would choke up, and I wasn't able to sing my songs all the way through. Every girl I looked at in the audience she would look like Emma. I couldn't stop thinking of her...because she really was my real true love. I was talking to my tour manager, and I realized I needed a break, and I needed to think things through about Emma.

   I was in the airport on the way back home, when I got the notification that Emma posted something. I was happy when I saw her username pop on the top of my screen, I clicked on it, and what I saw hurt me badly. It was a professional picture of Emma and this other guy that was fairly good looking. She had tagged him in the picture as well. His name was Brian, and he likes music. There was something I didn't like about him.

Emma's pov;

   It was Brian and I's one month anniversary. He had been the best. He took me out to eat, and we went to the movies. I was at home, after he dropped me off, my mom wasn't home. I heard a knock on the door, it was loud and it was continuous. I got so frustrated that I ran, and I opened the door fiercely. The person I saw was someone that I didn't expect to see. Shawn....I thought he was still on tour. He had his guitar on his back, and he was puffy and red, it looked like he had been crying.

"Shawn, why are you here?" I asked trying to be as nice as possible.

"Emma, can you just listen? I want to sing a song for you. Please?" he asked this with a hurt expression, I just wanted him out of my house, and the moment to be over.

"Fine, you have seven minutes..."

"Oh my gosh that's all I need."

"Mhmm."

He sat on my couch, he pulled out his guitar, and motioned me to sit down. I sat down, and as I heard him plucking at his guitar strings. I already knew what song he was going to play. Treat You Better. As he sung the song, I was wondering why he was singing it to me, he didn't know I had a boyfriend...I remembered that I had posted a picture for mine and Brian's one month anniversary. As he hit the last string, I looked at Shawn with a look of disappointment.

"Shawn... Why?" I asked sympathetically.

"Emma, I want you back. I miss hugging you, kissing you under the stars, just you. I realized I made a big mistake, but I apologized and I flew back here to say sorry. I sang a song for you. Emma I'm sorry I love you," he said this with tears running down him face. I hadn't seen Shawn that upset since, that time that we were in the alley, and he was walking away from me in the rain.

"Shawn. We agreed on being friends, and that's what I'm sticking to. I understand that you love me, but I don't feel that way anymore," I said this realizing what I said.

"I-I-I'll leave. I-I'm sorry Emma. Just be careful with Brian please, " he walked out my house, no expression, face had drained of color. I wrecked Shawn Mendes. Why would he warn me about Brian though?

A day later, Brian came over for another movie, but instead we watched it at my house, because we wanted to be comfortable. I didn't want to watch the movie in the living room, because I didn't want to think back at the event that happened a day back. As me and Brian watched the movie, he had his hand on my waist. We were cuddled in the bed, covered in my fuzzy blanket. He had his chin in the crook of my neck. He slowly began to kiss along my shoulders, which made me fairly uncomfortable, because it only had been a month that we had been dating. He started sliding his hand down my waist. I started feeling highly uncomfortable. In a blink of an eye, he had me pinned down on the bed, he began kissing my neck, and I didn't like it. He started touching my body, in very uncomfortable ways, his hands were on places that I have never been touched before.

"Brian! What the fuck are you doing!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Baby, I love you. Make love to me..." he said it with such ease in his voice, as if he had done it before.

"Bitch no. I am a virgin, and I will stay a virgin until marriage."

"But I thought you loved me?"

"No. I don't! I love Shawn always have, and always will!"

"You bitch! This is probably why Shawn cheated on you with that girl Ariel. She gave him what he wanted. I don't care what you say...I'm getting I want!" he tugged on my clothing, as I cried and screaming for help and telling him to stop. As he began to tug on my under garments that's when I got triggered and I kicked him in his region. He slapped me so hard, and him getting off of me so fast, I fell off the bed, bumping my head on the floor, leaving me holding my head, while I cried. He zipped his pants, and as he was about to leave, he kicked me hard with his steel toed boot, and I whimpered. He walked out with such frustration.

"We are done!" as he walked away, I cried so hard, holding myself, trying to ease the pain that covered my body. I have never been so physically hurt in my life. I really just wanted help at this point, because I didn't know what I was capable of doing.

Shawn's Pov:

I was walking to Emma's house, as I had saw her boyfriend storm out the front door. He was red, and his shirt was unbuttoned. I wondered what had happened. I waited for him to pull out the drive way, so I could go talk to Emma, i wanted apologize for trying to take her away from her boyfriend.

I opened the door, I heard faint whimpers coming from the upstairs. I jogged up the stairs, and I followed the noise of the whimpers, they were coming from Emma's room, and immediately I knew it was her. I ran into her room. She was on the floor, there was a hand print on her face, she had one hand on her head, and the other was on her stomach. I knelt down next her. I put her head on my lap, and she whimpered at the touch of my hand on her head.

"Emma, what happened?" he asked so concerned.

"You were right...Brian...he was harassing me. He started taking my clothes off. Shawn I didn't know what to do? He was putting all his weight on me. I was scared. Then he asked me if I love him..." I was hesitant of my answer.

"Emma....spit it out."

"Shawn I'm still in love with you. I never stopped, it just I've been through a lot with you, and I didn't know how to react..." as I wanted to continue talking, Shawn stopped me with a slow and passionate kiss, that cleared my mind of everything, and I felt a spark.

"I love you too baby, and I never stopped."

"I love you so much Shawn." It was me, myself, and Shawn Mendes once again.

A/N: 

Thanks to _aurora_skies for the idea for Shawn to sing Treat you Better to Emma.