The concert//chapter 3

Emma's POV:
As the line got shorter, the more excited I got. Even though I didn't know who this so called dream boy is, I was excited to see how he is going to change my life.

Layla and I walked to our seats which were pretty far up, which gave me shiver at first but then I got over it. So, we saw the whole process. The stage was being set up, lights were being testing and also the mic. It was kind of cool.

The concert was just starting. We saw all the lights waving around the stadium. Girls were screaming including Layla. It was crazy to see girls freak out the way they were. As I finished my thought. There he was. Shawn Mendes, with stereotypical, white boy, guitar. As he screamed to the top of his lungs, the crowded hyped up. It was ridiculous.
•••
Everybody sang along to all his songs. I sat there the whole time waiting for one song to come along. As stitches was strummed on his guitar I stood up and began to sing along.

•••
The concert was over. It was pretty fun. As Layla left the stadium to go to the car I decided I need to go to the bathroom. So as I was walking as texting Layla I'll be at the car in five minutes. I ended bumping into somebody. We bumped heads and both fell on the floor.