Chapter 14//Airplane flights and fights.

Emma's POV:

A couple of days later, my mother had gotten me an airplane ticket to Shawn's next concert. I knew that the moment I saw him I would probably break down like a wimp or attack him like a cheetah.

The day of my flight, I got up extra early to get everything ready. I packed about three days worth of clothes. When I was done packing everything I needed, I woke my mom up since she was going to drop me off at the airport that day. We both got dunkin donuts, before she had to actually leave me, into the gate. The moment my flight was announced I hugged my mom the tightest I've ever hugged her especially since, it had been my first time flying alone, and going to another country. I whispered into her ear "thanks mom, I love you so much." She faintly smiled. Next thing I knew I was in the airplane on my way to Australia.

When I was on the plane, there were many people on the plane, and a teenage girl sat next to me. She looked at me weirdly, because of my scars that were carved into my flesh, but I didn't care. All I could think about, was what was going to happen when I got to the venue and I saw him for the first time in a month and a couple of days, with the thought in my head, I looked out of the window and looked at the view, sun was out soon enough it will be setting. With those thoughts in my mind, I drifted off into a deep sleep.

...

When I woke up, I woke up to the sound of a flight attendant asking me what I wanted to eat. She gave me a platter with a turkey breast and mashed potatoes, and a side of carrots, it wasn't an appetizing thing to eat. When I was done eating, I looked out the window, and saw that it was already night time. I was surprised. The lights glowed, through the shallow clouds which the sight made me smile. With the silence of the plane and the beautiful sight, I drifted off in sleep once more.

When I woke up, the plane was settling down onto the runway and the pilot was on the speakers, telling us that our flight was coming onto an end. When I stepped foot off the plane, I had texted my mom telling her I was safe and sound. Australia was hot.

...

I had gotten to the hotel room, there was nice air conditioning, and I plopped onto the fresh prepped bed. Since, it was night time and the stars were glistening outside that night, I decided to go to bed after I brushed my teeth, took a shower, because the next day was go time on my plan to make that bastard pay for what he made me do and what he did to me. That night I cried myself to sleep, knowing that something bad was bound to happen the next day.

The next morning, I woke up by the sound of my alarm. I had gotten dressed. Threw on a sun dress, and short booties. The least I could do was look decent for others. As I walked to the dining area I picked up a coffee and a bagel and continued with my day. Since, I had VIP tickets I would be the first one to see him before he actually did his performance.

The cab driver was nice and asked me about my flight. When I got that venue, my body began to quake and I could feel the nervousness kick in. As I got inside there was a small line beginning to form. I ran to it so, I wouldn't have to wait on a long line. The fangirls came rolling in. I began to shake, because what if one of his fans recognized me and would start a riot, but luckily for me, all his fans were focused on meeting him.

When the girl in front of me, was called to the little room to take her photos, I began to shake and shiver, because something was about to go down. As she came out, my heart dropped. I walked in and Shawn standing there talking to his security guard. As he saw me his face turned pale, and I felt my face turn fire red. I stared at him, with anger, and sorrow. I began to walk towards him. His security guards knew something was up. So, they stood behind him. I sent him and evil look. I ran towards him and grabbed his shirt. Balling the fabric into my hand. I knew I would get arrested for attacking a "star", but at that point I didn't care.

"Why would you do this to me Shawn! Why would you use me? Why would you leave me for another girl? Was I not good enough? Was it because Ariel is famous? Why didn't you come to see me at the hospital? I lost so much blood I passed out! Why didn't you care Shawn? Why?" I screamed and sobbed as the security guards pulled me away.

"Don't touch her! Leave it. Close the door. I need a word alone, " he said, with his voice shaky as ever.

" Why did you do this to me Shawn? I cut myself because of you? I wasn't good enough for you! I'm never good enough for anyone. I can't do this anymore! Why Shawn why?" I shouted into his shirt, pounding my fists onto his chest, crying. I fell to my knees.

"Emma. Please let me explain. "

"Shawn---what is there to explain?"

" If you hate me so much Em, why would you keep my promise ring? Remember, I promised to forever love you, that hasn't changed."

"It has. you don't love me anymore, you love Ariel," I said it with tears streaming down my eyes.

"Em, it was for publicity. I would never go out with her. You are the love of my life. I will never forget that. Now,come here," he said this with a single tear running down his face. He picked me up, and grabbed my face. He kissed me passionately, hard, but soft at the same time. We kissed like the last time we kissed at my house on that movie night. It was amazing.

"Shawn, I love you. I'm sorry," I said.

" Em-- it's okay. It was my fault too. I love you."

Authors note:
I bet you didn't see that coming. Hahaha 😂 but I hope you guys liked this chapter. I love you guys ❤️😌 I gotta make a story line for the next chapter🤔.

My best friend helped me with this idea🔒🔑💙💝 (we have a thing)