First Kiss!// Chapter 7

Emma's POV:
   It was our one month anniversary. We decided to have a picnic in Shawns backyard. He knew that I was tumblr so he set up a plaid picnic blanket and he set Christmas lights all over the backyard. It was romantic. He also had a picnic basket with diy inspired sandwiches that his sister helped him make.

   "Shawn this is amazing!"I exclaimed.

   "Something amazing for someone amazing," he replied giggling.

   "Aw. So I haven't said this to you yet but...I love you,"I said happily.

   "I love you too Emma," he said blushing.

   "Yay. So should we get to the picnic?"I asked.

   "Yes we should," he said as he helped me sit down on the picnic blanket. He sat right next to me, pulling the picnic basket towards us. He opened it up. I was amazed to see all the food that he made just for us two. As we ate, Shawn ran inside. When he came outside again he had a small box in his hand.

  "Okay. So this thing is really important to me, but you're more important," I blushed as he said this.

   "Okay. What is it?" I asked with a happy tear rolling down my face.

  "No don't cry beautiful. Okay here you go,"he said wiping my tear. I opened the box and I look at him with happy tears streaming down my face.

   "Is this your first guitar pic?" I asked tearing up more.

  "Yeah. Don't cry. You're too beautiful to cry babe," he said pulling me in for a forehead kiss.

  "Okay. Okay. I have something for you," I said.

   I gave him the box and it was a necklace with a pic attached to it. The pic had a picture of us two hugging.

   "Emma this is beautiful!" he exclaimed.

   "Thank you. Now you wanna dance," I said grabbing his hands to slow dance. As we slow danced it was starting to get dark. He pulled me closer which made my face turn red. As we looked at each other in the eyes and held my face and kissed me and the moment felt magical.

AUTHORS NOTE: the picture above is just example of their date.