Chapter 11// The harsh goodbyes

Emma POV:
"Shawn what's wrong?"

"Emma----I have to leave----my manager called----my tour starts tomorrow. They pushed the date earlier," he said this with such a shaky voice that shook me.

"But----this isn't fair. I---can't believe this---I knew you were going to go on tour but not this early yet," a tear feel down my face while small sobs came from my throat.

  "I know Emma. I don't want to leave you now. Apparently my manager called my mom before hand, she has all my clothes and laptop and everything packed for me."

  "Shawn----I'm can't deal four months without you----it isn't fair," I began to sob harder and the tears began to fall faster as the seconds passed by.

   "Em----" he was interrupted by me falling into his arms with my wet face dug into his shirt.

   "If I can't see you for four months I just want you to know---I love you so much and you are the love of my life and I will never forget that. I know I'm probably over exaggerating this whole situation---and I know there's couples that go longer but yeah---I love you----I want to be the one to drop you off at the air port for our final goodbyes."

  "Em. I love you too. You aren't over exaggerating at all. I love you too and I think that can be arranged. Now let's go to my house and chill for a little until I leave. Then my parents, Aaliyah, you and I can all drop me off at the airport."

  "Okay."

  Shawn grabbed my hand opening the car door for me. Then he walked around to his seat. While we drove back home, we held hands and continued listening to his new album which made me cry. It reminded me of him leaving. When we got to his house he grabbed my hands and brought me to his room. To pack some last minutes stuff.

   "Emma. Can you pass me my tooth brush from the bathroom? Please," he asked with a cheesy smile.

   "Okay."

   "Emma can you also pass me my vans from my closet?"

   "Okay. But which one? You have so many?"

  "Bring me the white pair and the black pair."

  "Okay babe."

  "Okay. Last thing I'm asking you. Can you put yourself in there?"

  "I wish I could---if I were being honest," I walked over to him and dug my face into his flannel. He put his chin into the crook of my neck.

  "Shawn. I'm going home to change. I wanna change into something more comfortable or something better looking."

  "Okay. Be here in an hour and a half to pick me up and take me."

  "Okay, babe, see you soon." I planted a kiss onto his luscious lips and walked through his door and walked to my car. I opened the door and sat down. I took a deep breathe and started the car. As I drove home, I turned on the radio, as it turned on Shawn's voice filled up the car, which gave me hope that maybe these four months would go faster than I though they would.

   When I got home, I ran to my room. I ran to my closet, trying to find an outfit as quick as possible so I would have time to re-do my makeup, since it was mostly gone from all the crying I had done earlier. I chose out a gray outfit, with a gray sweater and a gray beanie, with gray converse, and black jeans. I also, threw some foundation on, did my brows, and threw some water proof mascara.