Boyfriend and girlfriend?// chapter 6

Emma's POV:

All I was thinking about the whole weekend was Shawn and how he had asked me out. It's so weird to think that we meet like four days ago and now we are boyfriend and girlfriend. As I rested my body on my bed, I realized I had to get my clothes ready for tomorrow even though our date was at night. So I skipped to my closet, feeling undecided on what to wear. I was thinking about wearing a crop top and leggings and my vans, but I didn't know where we were going so I decided to wear a t-shirt and a skater skirt with my galaxy vans. As I lay I down on my bed I heard my ringtone go off. It was a text from Shawn.

Bae: Hey! How was your day?

Me: It was good. Hbu?

Bae: Good. I miss seeing your face.

Me: Aww. Me too!

Bae: Can we push the date to 12pm instead?

Me: Of course as long as I get to see your face.

Bae: Yay!

Me: I've been meaning to ask you, where are we going tomorrow?

Bae: Sorry can't tell you. It's a surprise.

Me: Ugh fine. I gotta go. I'm so tired.

Bae: Me too.

Me: Good night handsome.

Bae: Good night beautiful.

Monday morning, I jumped right out of bed knowing that I would see Shawn once again. I combed my hair, did my makeup which was very natural. As I walked down the steps I noticed my parents weren't home. They never were because they are both cops. So, I had to make my own breakfast as always. I poured myself a bowl of cereal and a cup of orange juice. As I finished my breakfast I realized it was almost 12. So I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. When I was done I was about to sit down on the couch when I heard Shawn' car beep outside. I quickly smoothed out chap stick on my lips. I skipped happily to Shawn's car. Once I got in I saw Shawn smiling.

"Good morning handsome," I said kissing him on the cheek.

"Good morning beautiful," he replied.

"So, where we going?" I asked curiously.

"To my house," he said.

"Um...why? I asked nervously.

"Don't worry, nothing bad or nasty is going to go down," he explained to me.

"Ok," I replied.

After this awkward conversation we drove to Shawn's house. I thought that since Shawn was so famous his house would be huge and fancy, but it was an ordinary house. As Shawn opened the door to the car I kissed him on the cheek and he blushed. We walked up the stairs to his home, and we entered. When I got inside I was amazed by how beautiful the living room was set up. Beanbags were on the floor ready for us. Fuzzy blankets were on top of the beanbags. Popcorn was set up in between of the two beanbags. A tear fell down my face, but I instantly wiped it so Shawn wouldn't see me crying.

"Shawn this is amazing!" I exclaimed in pure happiness.

"All for the best," he responded

"Can I sit down?" I asked feeling embarrassed.

"Yeah of course," he responded again.

"So what are we going to watch?" I asked

"Well, since we are dating, I wanted to know if we can watch a horror movie? So then if you get scared we can cuddle and I could protect you?" he asked scratching his head nervously.

"Okay. Sure. Shall we begin watching the movie?" I asked in a rush to cuddle with him as the scary part of the movie come.

"Yes we shall!" he exclaimed. He plopped himself into a beanbag and grabbed a blanket and grabbed the remote and got nice and snug. He played the movie. I hate scary movie so instantly with the intro, I jumped into his arms. He giggled and then fixed me so he could be comfortable. He then wrapped us both in a fuzzy blanket then kissed my forehead. I ended falling asleep in his warmth.

The movie came to an end, but I was still asleep, so then Shawn carried me into his room and layed me on this bed and covered me up.

"Good night beautiful," he whispered in my ear and closed the door