Chapter 21//Love train

Emma's POV:

   The next morning I woke up to find a shirtless Shawn. Last nights make out session was something new and I loved it. I hated seeing Shawn in such a dark place for a long time. He didn't tell me anything about the whole depression thing, so when he told me, it stung like a bitch. As I was laying in bed thinking, I felt an arm wrap around my waist. Shawn whispered in my ears as he kissed my neck softly.

   "Good morning beautiful," he whispered quietly into my ear. I smiled and turned to see his smiling face.

   "How are you feeling?" I asked in consideration.

   "Much better. I guess I just needed to tell someone who actually cares about me," he replied softly speaking.

   "Good. I'm glad you're feeling better. Okay. So we're gonna go eat breakfast. So get up, and I'm going to go make some waffles. I also saw that you had some blueberry muffins. How does that sound?"

   "Sounds amazing babe..." he said with his morning voice in play and softly kissing me on the lips.

   "Okay. Start getting up. Also...do you have a shirt I can use?"

   "Yeah, over there. I have a bunch of flannel and hoodies."

    "Okay thank you..." I got up, threw on one of his flannels and washed my face. I went downstairs to start making the waffles. I threw some chocolate chips in a few of them. Once I was finishing up my waffles. I felt someone's warm arms wrap around my waste, and the presence of someone else's body up against mine. Shawn kissed my shoulder. We set up the table for us two. Shawn's parents and his sister Aaliyah were gone for vacation. We sat down, ate breakfast, and talked for half an hour.

   I started to clean up after the two of us when suddenly I felt Shawn's hands grab my waist. He lifted me up and sat me down on the kitchen counter. He grabbed my face and started kissing me passionately. I felt his tongue slip into my mouth. We had a make-out session right in his kitchen. He picked me up, having his hands holding me firmly. He walked us both to his room. He threw me on his bed softly. He got on top of me, we continued kissing passionately. He suddenly took off his shirt. I traced my hands down his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck, as he gripped my thigh. He continued kissing me, while pulling my shirt off, exposing my once again pink lace bra. He looked at me with a smile on his face. He leaned in once again, this time the kiss came in harder. As the kiss came to an end, everything changed. He pulled my shorts off, leaving me in nude-colored underwear and my pink lace bra.

   "You're so beautiful," he said as he was kissing my neck. Small pants coming from his lips.

   "Hey, not fair. I'm not going to be the only one who's in their underwear...take off the Adidas pants," I said slightly blushing and smirking.

   "Touché, Mrs.Mendes," hearing that title come from his soft pink lips sent goosebumps all over my body. He took off pants exposing his tight black underwear in plain sight. He walked up to me and started kissing me. I felt his boner on me. My sexual urges were coming to play, it made me feel some type of way.

   "You can un-clip the bra if you want...." I said nervously.

   "Are you sure?" He asked surprised.

   "Yeah. It's okay."

   "Well okay then.." I sat up nervously, pulling my hair away from my back. He unclipped my bra revealing my bare chest. He smiled and continued kissing me.

   "Can I take off my bottoms?" Shawn asked blushing nervously.

   "Before we go any further.... do you have a condom?"

   "I'm not stupid.... of course."

    "Okay. Sure..." when I agreed, my heart started pounding. He pulled his underwear down revealing his private part. I felt the heat spread across my face. He went to the bathroom and slipped on the condom. I was laying there with my bare chest being exposed waiting for him. He came back to me and lay down on top of me. I felt his member touching me. He suddenly pulled down my nude colored underwear revealing my bare nude body. He traced his finger from my face to my hip.

   "How can you call yourself ugly babe. Look at you. You're beautiful..." he said blushing.

   I slightly blushed.

   "Are you ready?"

   "Yes."

   He looked me into the eyes. He put his dick into me. As it went in I felt a pain in my area. I winced loudly. He stopped for a second.

   "Babe, are you okay? We can stop..."

  "No, I'm okay." As we started the procedure once again the pain began to dial down. He began to thrust into my pelvis. Slight moans began to slip out of my mouth. As his thrusts came in harder and faster my moans came out louder. Every thrust came in with a kiss on a part of my body. My moans shuddered throughout the room.

    "S-Shawn...I love you...." my voice shaking.

   "Emma. I love you too," he said.

   He started leaving wet kisses along my collar bones that led up to my neck. Already I was feeling the blood rushing through my veins. I couldn't believe I was losing my virginity. As Shawn was coming to end, I felt his member slip out. He lay next to me. I lay next to him putting my bare body up against his. I kissed his neck giving him pay back to the marks that were going to be left on my neck within a few hours. As I finished up leaving my love bites on his collarbone, and his neck I kissed his lips. He began to close his eyes. I lay down on his warm chest, that seemed to become a little bit sweaty. I pulled the blanket over us. I kissed his lips one last time.

   "I love you, Shawn," and after that, I easily fell asleep.

Author's note:
HEYYY GUYS! Long time no see. This chapter was something different. I'm not used to writing such intimate scenes. Hope you guys enjoyed it❤️