Chapter 10// pumpkin date

Emma's POV:
It was a couple of days after the Netflix night. I wanted to go on a cute date with Shawn after that steamy last one. Since fall, was my favorite season I wanted to embrace that. I had called Shawn over.

"Hey babe, what's up?" he asked

"So I planned up a date. Luckily you are dressed nicely as always," I said.

"Aww thanks babe, where we going?"

"Well It a surprise."

"Oh okay."

"Okay, let's go. Im driving of course."

"Haha okay babe."

I drove happily. Me and Shawn jammed to his new album illuminate, while his song, words of inspiration, came on, he put his hand on my thigh. It was nice, to feel his touch once again. When listening to his other songs all he did was smile, and look down. It was the cutest thing ever. As we came to our destination, Shawn's smiled grew wide.

"Babe this is cute as hell," he said in delight.

"Your welcome babe," I responded kissing his cheek ever so slightly.

"Okay, let's go pumpkin picking!"

"Haha. Okay baby."

He ran like a child to the field. It was the cutest thing I've seen, besides his cute face. I walked after him and he already had a baby pumpkin in his hand, while grinning like a fool. I laughed and I began to pick a few baby pumpkin as well. When I turned around I didn't see Shawn there. I got scared, but then him waving in the distance , waving for me to come over. I ran to where he was located. He had found a huge pumpkin. The size of an air conditioner.

"You see the size of this pumpkin?" He asked me

"Yeah what about it?"I replied

"My love for you is way bigger than this. I love you Emma. Nobody will ever be able to change that. I love you until the universe ends."

"Shawn! I love you so much too!"
I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist. I pecked his lips, with tiny little kisses. Then he attacked my whole face with small little cute kisses. He then put me down.

"Em...I have something for you," my body had tensed up as we reached his pocket for a little box.

"Emma. You are the love of my life. I promise to never let you go forever. You have changed my life in ways. Most those songs on my album are about you."

"Sh--awn... I don't Know what to say," I stuttered.

"Babe. Chill I'm not asking to marry you," he said giggling.

"Oh my gosh, I was about to say. I'm only 17!"

"Haha no. I want to give you this promise ring."

He slipped the ring on my ring finger, it felt so right.

"Shawn you are the best I could ever ask for. You treat me like a queen. You're there when I need you. You're an awesome person. You have changed my life. Thank you Shawn. I love it and you!"

I kissed him passionately. It felt good to touch his lips with mine, it's like the universe telling me, that we were meant to be together. We walked back to the car after we picked a couple of pumpkins out. We sat on the grass that was next to the car, and I kissed him one last time, resting my head on his shoulder while he kissed my forehead.

"I love you Shawn Peter Raul mendes..."

"I love you too Emma--" he got interrupted by his phone. It said Manager.
He walked away about ten feet so his voice sounded muffled. When the call was over. He walked back to me, sad as ever.

"Shawn what's wrong?"

CLIFFFFFF HANGERRRRRRR HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER 😂❤️