XVIII

"I'm there for you if you allow it,
girl you know I gotta keep you around me."

Mariah.

So the meeting basically explained that we're doing a monthly edition for Vibe magazine and they wanted both companies for the project.

Nothing major like I expected but whatever I'm still with it.

We don't start until next week so they people that are participating in it could have left if they wanted but Omar decided to stay to keep my company so he says.

Right now, he was sitting at my desk typing something on his phone while I was standing trying out new lenses since I was going to go on my lunch break pretty soon.

Looking down at my camera, I came up with an idea.

"Omar!" I shouted loudly making him jump.

He looked at me confused and threw his arms up.

"Come here." I laughed.

He side eyed me before getting up and coming over to me.

"Wassup?" He asked.

I simply grabbed his hand and pulled him to the "X" that was on the set.

"Perfect." I smiled.

He laughed, "Are you about to take pictures of me?"

I nodded, "Yep, let's see how good you do in front the camera instead of behind."

He laughed and nodded, "Alright, they're gonna suck but you can try. You just better do a good job."

"Hush." I playfully rolled my eyes and walked back to my position. 

As I was shouting at Omar to do random poses, Camille snuck up on me and grabbed my waist.

"Girl, he is fine as hell." She whispered-yelled in my ear.

I jumped, "Camille, what the hell!? You creep."

She giggled, "I'm sorry. I was watching from afar and I just wanted to get a better view close up." She said biting her lip looking Omar up and down.

I shook my head, "Oh my gosh, Camille. Would you like for me to introduce him to you?"

She shook her head, "Nah, I can do that myself. Just tell him to take his shirt off." She said seriously.

I stared at her.

She nudged me, "Do it."

I laughed, "You're so gross."

I put my camera down and looked at Omar, making him raise his eyebrows.

"Was I that bad?" He asked.

I shook my head, "Oh no, you were perfect but uh..." I scratched the back of my neck, "Can you take your shirt off?" I said innocently making Camille smiled widely.

He laughed before staring at me to see if I was playing or not.

When he noticed I wasn't he shrugged and pulled his black v-neck over his body.

"Better?" He smirked.

"Don't ask me, ask ya audience." I said motioning over to Camille.

He looked over at her as she nodded her head in awe.

I shook my head, "You owe me." I whispered to Camille.

She broke out of her daze and dug into her pocket offering me twenty dollars.