XXV

Bryson.

"Bryson, I'm sorry to just pop up unexpected but I came to apologize for my actions the other night."

I stared at her for a second, "How'd you find out where I live?"

"Eric." She said lowly.

I nodded, "Okay... well uh you can come in." I said moving to the side so she can come in.

She walked in slowly and looked around. I guess she noticed Micah cause she smiled.

"I'm over there next to Micah, you can have some pizza if you want."

She shook her head and sat down, "No, I'm fine."

I nodded and sat next to her, "Alright... well wassup?"

She sighed, "I'm sorry for the way I acted and coming on to you so bad. I wasn't thinking and I just I don't know..."

I shook my head, "It's cool. You were drunk, I understand."

She nervously laughed, "Uh huh, but it was completely out of my character and it won't happen again. So are we good?" She asked hopefully.

I leaned over and gave her a side hug, "Oh yeah, we straight. It's already forgotten."

She sighed of relief and smiled, "Good."

"But I have to know what you said... was it true?" I said staring her directly in her eyes.

Her eyes got wide and she cleared her throat, "Um honestly-"

Just then my phone started ringing. It was Bri calling about Mariah's party.

"Shit. Hold on, Hayley. I gotta take this." I said cutting her off.

"Wassup Bri?" I answered.

"I got it, Bryson!" She shouted.

She was talking about the biggest and hottest club in Los Angeles where we're going to have her party.

I smiled, "Forreal?"

"I sure did! Claps for Bri." She said clapping in the background.

I laughed, "Okay, you reserved it but I'm paying for it."

"Uhhh actually, I could've if I wanted to but you wouldn't let me."

"Cause I'm a man. But now what cause this shit is next week."

"Uhhhhh now we have to-"

I couldn't hear what she said next cause someone was knocking at my door.

"Aye hold on Bri." I looked over at Hayley, "Can you get that for me? It's probably Mariah."

She nodded with a smile and got up.

"Alright Bri, I'm back." I said quickly going up the stairs.

I have to make sure everything goes perfect.
She deserves it.

Mariah.

We started the magazine project today thus the reason why I got off late today.

And for the project me and Omar are partners, what a coincidence.

Omar is actually really funny and sweet so this should go smoothly.

Since Micah didn't have basketball practice today I had Bryson pick him up for me.

Right now I'm here to pick him up and maybe spend some time with Bryson if he isn't too annoying.