XXVI

"you stole my heart, bae."

Mariah.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Was all I heard as I was being shook awake.

My eyes immediately opened and I seen Bri all in my face.

I slowly sat up, "How'd you all get in here?" I asked scratching my head.

Everyone pointed at Micah as he simply smiled.

I smiled widely as I looked around the room to literally see pink, silver and white balloons everywhere and a big ass 24 balloon on my bed while being surrounded by Micah, Bri, Camille, Karmen, and in the way back was my big sister Maya!

I jumped out of bed and ran into her arms.

"MAYAAAAA! Why didn't tell me you were coming?!" I shouted.

She laughed, "Because it was a surprise Mariah. Your friend Bri set it up."

I looked over at her and blew her a kiss.

Just then Micah tapped my leg and I looked down to see him holding a big pink card made by him.

On the cover it said Happy Birthday with me and him but.... he also drew Bryson and Harley.

On the inside Micah wrote, "Happy birthday mommy! You the best mommy ever. I love you, you my everything.

Love, Micah."

I know Maya or Bri had to help him but it's still so cute.

I teared up and picked him up squeezing the life outta him.

"I love you so much Micah, I love all of y'all so much." I cried opening up my arms for a group hug.

"We love you too, crybaby." Bri laughed.

This day is already turning out great.

After the hug Bri hurriedly texted someone and smiled at me.

"You want your gifts now or later?"

I sniffled, "Now." I said making everyone laugh.

"Okay, well head up to Bryson's place." Bri smirked.

I nodded, "Okay but I need to get dressed."

Cause right now all I had on was some tiny black shorts and a black tank.

They all shook their head, "Noooo, you don't. Just go." Camille said pushing me out the door.

"But-"

"GO!" She yelled.

"Fine." I grumbled grabbing my slippers and leaving.

Once I got to his door, I wait a few minutes for someone to answer.

When the door opened there were a thousand more balloons and Harley smiling up at me holding a vanilla cupcake with pink icing and one 24 candle.

"Happy Birfday!" She cheered.

I smiled widely and took the cupcake out her hand and picked her up.