XLIX

Omar.

After work I found someone who had Alicia's number so I could get in contact with her because I definitely need to hit her line ASAP.

I sat in my car waiting for her to answer. Thankfully, she answered on the second to last ring.

"Alicia Raye speaking." She said through the phone.

"Wassup." I replied.

"Who is this?" I could hear the curiosity laced in her voice.

"My name is Omar Evans, I was at the party last night but I don't think you noticed."

"Oh okay. Why are you calling?"

"Um, I can't really say over the phone. Can we meet up? We need to talk about some things."

She paused, "Uhhhhh sure. We can meet at TGI Friday's on Clover Boulevard if that's alright with you?"

"Yeah, that's cool. I'm on my way." I said starting my car.

I got to TGI Friday's in about fifteen minutes and I seen Alicia sitting in a booth.

She smirked when she seen me walk up to her.

"You're cute. You single?" She asked.

I nodded as sat down, "Yeah."

She sucked her teeth, "Nevermind, not my type."

Okay...

While she ordered an appetizer I stared at her.

She looked up, "What?"

"So it's true?"

She furrowed her eyebrows, "What's true?"

"That you like fucking with taken men."

She laughed, "Yeah, I guess you can say that."

Well, she has no shame...

"Not tryna pry or anything but why?" I asked caused I genuinely curious.

She shrugged, "Because niggas ain't shit. And I like proving that to their girlfriends by sleeping with them."

Weird logic, but I get it.

I nodded slowly, "Alright then. But I need your help with something."

"What's that?"

"So I know you've had prior relations with Bryson Tiller, correct?"

Suddenly her smile fell, "Yeah, I did. But I actually kinda liked Bryson. He was a real sweetheart."

I smiled, "That's perfect."

She looked at me, waiting for me to continue.

"Alright, you know his girlfriend Mariah?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes and nodded, "Yeah, I know her. He really downgraded but whatever that's him."

She looks better than you though.

"Well, I'm really feeling her but... you know Bryson is in the way."

She began smiling again, "That is perfect."

"So you can help me?" I asked.

"Help you? We'll be helping each other and I know exactly how." She smirked.

She was about to say something else but was cut short by the waitress who brought us our drinks and mozzarella sticks.

As I sipped my Root Bear I looked down at my phone and seen I had a text from my lil piece. It read: