XXXIX

"certain it's your love that holds me together."

Mariah.

I had to go down to my place real quick to get mine and Micah's clothes for tomorrow plus other personal items.

Honestly, I'm nervous staying over Bryson's house. This will be the first time since we've became a thing and I'm sober.

"God Mariah, what do I wear?" I mumbled to myself.

I paused and took a deep breath as I closed my eyes but quickly the memories from earlier when we were on the couch crowded my mind.

I smirked to myself as I came up with an idea.

After that I quickly finished packing and made my way back up to Bryson's place.

I gave both Harley and Micah a bath since Bryson wanted to take a  shower. I didn't mind though, the babies were so worn out anyways which made them easier to deal with.

And since they were so tired as soon I as they got out the tub, they were out like a light.

After I kissed the both of them and tucked them in I went to Bryson's room.

And I was right on time because he was just getting out the shower with water dripping down his body and a towel wrapped around his waist.

Have mercy...

"You like what you see?" He smirked because I was obviously staring.

Shit, ain't no shame in my game.

I smiled, "I do. You look like a Hershey's chocolate bar."

"Why window shop when you can own this?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

Only Bryson.

I laughed loudly, "You are such a cornball man." I said walking up to him and wrapping my arms around him, "And I do own this. I own aaaall... of this. Don't play with me."

I trailed my hand down his chest stopping at the waistband of the towel while looking up at him.

He cleared his throat a little and looked over my face before smirking and shaking his head.

"You nasty." He said looking back at me.

I pouted, "No, I'm not."

"Yeah you are, but don't worry daddy's gonna fix it." He said kissing my forehead.

I smirked, "Fix it how?"

He laughed, "See?"

I sighed, "I can't help it, Bear. You bring it out of me."

He furrowed his eyebrows, "How? I didn't even do anything."

I stared at him and pursed my lips to the side, "Bryson. You know what you did."

He laughed, "I don't know baby seriously. You just a little freak, it's okay."

"Whatever." I mumbled.

"Well, I'm bout to drop the towel. Sooo you gonna stand here and drool some more or-"

My mouth dropped, "I was not drooling."

He laughed, "Just a little bit."

I rolled my eyes, "Annoying ass." I mumbled and grabbed my duffle bag, "I'm about to take a shower though."