XX

"I'm too lit for this shit right now."

Mariah.

So today is Saturday, the day of Bryson's concert. He has been busy literally all this week, he even had rehearsal on Friday, our movie night!

But he made up for it by taking me and the kids to Sky Zone and Dairy Queen afterwards. I promise you Micah and Harley weren't the only ones geeked off sugar yesterday.

I think I am going to reveal to Bryson information about my past soon. Maybe even tomorrow because he should know.

And he hasn't proved to me why he shouldn't.

He's my best friend and he deserves to get all of me or none of me.

He's just trying to be there for me.

Anyways, that's beside the point right now. It's Bryson's night.

Me, Bri, and her boyfriend Tyrell, came to Bryson's concert. I even brought Micah since Bryson said he can chill with Harley backstage. I was happy for that cause I didn't want Micah to be bored but then again Micah likes Bryson's music so he'll probably be back there singing out his lungs too.

I would've invited Omar but he was out of town to take pictures from some photoshoot.

I also met Bryson's brother, Eric.
He was so nice and chill and claimed that Bryson talks about me all the time but Bryson shut him after that because he was embarrassed.

It was hilarious.

When Bryson had to get ready to go on stage me and Bri went out to our seats which were in the front row.

Tyrell stayed backstage with Eric. Bryson likes Tyrell, it's just Omar he has a problem with.

And keep in mind, Bryson has a problem with him, Omar actually thinks Bryson is pretty cool.

But whatever I'll just have to talk to him about that later.

As we waited for Bryson to come out the music to Just Another Interlude started to play. I immediately started screaming, this is my favorite song by Bryson.

Seconds later, Bryson appeared on the stage and the crowd went crazy.

"Even though you're all alone...
All alone when I am gone...
I just wanna keep you warm...
I'm coming back...
I'm coming back...

Look at her,

Look at lil mama,
Man look at her...

That ain't my,
That ain't my girl that's my nigga, Catch me out on Ocean Drive wit' her,
Catch me in the whip with riding wit' her, 
Hey, sipping somethin,
Bumping BIG,
"Hypnotize" wit' her,

Pray you get that job in Tampa,
That's only four hours away,
Take a car take a plane baby whichever is faster,
Oh whichever one isn't a hassle,

Aw damn yeah,
Oh never knew no I never knew
that
you'd be a freak and a friend too yeah, 
You're into everything I'm into,

I got some head that I can lend you,
A piece of mind baby,
Come and get a piece of mine,
Say you gotta work from
three to nine,
Oh I'll get you home by a decent time,