XXXIII

Bryson.

After I dropped Mariah off back at work, I went to Bri's place before picking up Harley and Micah for an urgent conversation.

Of course, I didn't tell Mariah what Omar's real intentions are because I know she wouldn't believe me and then again I kinda wanna handle this myself.

I'm just waiting for that nigga to try some shit.

When I got to Bri's, I banged on the door until she answered.

I love pissing her off.

She answered door with a straight face in a pair of leggings and a PINK sports bra.

I scrunched up my face, "Ew. Put on some clothes."

She rolled her eyes, "Shut the hell up Bryson, I should kick your ass for banging on my door anyways." She said pointing her finger in my face.

I smiled, "Aren't you pleasant?"

She glared at me, "Get your ass in here before I molly-wop you."

I held my hands up and went to go sit on her coach. A few minutes later she came and sat next to me with a bowl of grapes.

I stared at her, "You not gonna offer me any?"

She furrowed her eyebrows, "Hell no."

"This why I don't like your five headed ass now." I said making her punch my arm.

"Shit Bri!" I groaned rubbing it.

She smiled, "Now did you come here to get your ass whooped or to talk?"

"To talk." I mumbled.

"Alright, so wassup?" She asked popping a grape in her mouth.

"It's all your fault."

"What the hell did I do?"

"Introduced her to that punk."

She looked around, "I'm still lost..."

"You introduced Mariah to Omar."

"Ohhh. Yeah, Omar's cool. Why?"

"He's trying to steal my girl."

Her eyes widened, "Your... YOU AND MARIAH ARE DATING?"

"Well-"

I was cut off by her lunging at me and hugging me to death.

Damn, her and Mariah got some strong ass arms.

"Awwww Bryson! Bout damn time! When's the wedding?" She happily cheered.

"Bri if you don't get your John Cena built ass off me." I said pushing her off me.

"I'm sorry but I'm so happy. When did y'all start dating?"

"We're not dating yet, we just established our feelings for each other the day after her party. That's my baby though."

"I knew it." She mumbled, "But what are y'all waiting for?" She nudged me.

"We're waiting till I get off tour."

Her smile fell and she pouted, "Oh yeah, the promo tour. I'm gonna miss you Bry."