XXX

"I just wanna set you free, don't wanna handcuff you."

Bryson.

Here I am fucking crying with Mariah's crybaby ass.
That's how you know I really do have a soft spot for her to be up here crying with her.

My poor baby is hurting though.

It's like I'm so relieved and happy that she finally told me but I'm still hurt... just because she is.

And I would've never guessed.

My assuming ass just thought Messiah was just a bitch nigga that got her pregnant and left or cheated on her or some but that's not even the case.

No matter how me and Lena ended, I can't even imagine losing her. I would be genuinely hurt. And for us to have been through so much together just like Mariah and Messiah, it would've took me forever to get over it.

Her telling me all of this just shows how strong of a women she really is.

She really is Wonderwoman.

But I still wanna pay that Troy nigga a visit though. I don't give a fuck if he can't walk or how long ago it was.

You never ever put your fucking hands on a woman, especially if she's mine.

She might not have been my woman back then but she mine now.

Whether she know it or not.

Anyways after Mariah got all of that out her system, I comforted her as she cried herself to sleep.

Though it's painful for me to see, I know she'll feel better when she wakes up since she finally stopped holding all that shit inside.

And when she wakes up, we need talk about where we stand and where we go from here...

After she fell asleep, I took this time to straighten up the place and go to the store to get more pain pills cause I already know she gonna have another headache when she wakes up.

I also got some of her favorite snacks, some Chinese food for the both of us, and candles since her weird ass loves em for some reason.

And I wonder why she spoiled..

When I got back home, she was still asleep so I took a shower.

And since I thought she would still be sleeping when I got out, I walked back into the the room with just a towel loosely wrapped around my waist.

And this is the time when she decides to be wide awake.

Of course.

I smirked when her eyes widened.

"You must want to see me naked?" I asked.

Her face turned red, "Bryson no."

"Well shit, I can't tell. You were asleep aaaaall this time but as soon as I get out the shower you're awake?" I raised my eyebrow.