XIX

Mariah.

When we got to Hooters, there was so many girls that was trying to get Bryson's attention.

Yeah, Bryson would glance every once in a while but obviously none of them were good enough because he was not amused.

And if they weren't trying to talk to Bryson, they were taking pictures from afar.

It was pathetic.

Our waitress, Sandy, came over to our table purposely pushing her boobs up.

I don't know why this place is called Hooters, their boobs don't even be that big.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Tiller what can I get for y'all two today?" She beamed while intentionally leaning over putting her boobs on full display.

Bryson glanced for like three seconds before looking back at her face. She must've thought she was doing something caused she smirked.

He looked over at me, "You can go first, babygirl."

Sandy looked over at me for the first time of the day, waiting for me to place my order.

I smiled, "Um I'll get the ten piece mild bone-in non-breaded wings, with fries and six pieces of butterfly shrimp. And please don't forget the ranch."

She nodded, "And for your drink?"

"Strawberry Lemonade."

"Okay and for you Mr. Tiller?" She smiled widely.

He rubbed his chin, "Uh lemme get the same thing expect make the sauce on the wings hot and give me blue cheese instead."

"Your drink Mr.-"

"Please call me Bryson and a Sweet Tea." He said cutting her off.

She nodded, "Okay it will be right up, Bryson." She said seductively before walking away.

When she left we looked at each other, shook our heads, and started laughing.

"They try so hard, man. When really I like a girl that stands out by not standing out... you get me?" He expressed.

I nodded, "I feel you, Bry. She had nice boobs though." I joked.

He shrugged, "They was aight. I've seen better." He winked at me.

I laughed and rolled my eyes, "You get on my nerves."

"Come again?" He said placing his hand to his ear.

I stared at him for a long time before saying, "Don't."

We both laughed, "You tried it. Too bad there's only one me, baby."

I waved him off, "Oh whatever, Bryson. Anyone can wait ages just to say 'don't' into a mic."

He raised his eyebrows, "Oh really?"

I nodded, "Yes really."

Her leaned back into his seat, "I'd like to see you try."

"I w-"

"Don't." He said cutting me off.

I just stared at him before flipping him off.
Why do I even bother?