XXIII

please please read the note at the bottom.
If you don't I'll you hunt down.

lol sike nah I'm lying, you may continue your reading

Bryson.

I texted Mariah that I'm on the way and she replied quickly saying the door unlocked.

Honestly, when I pulled up to the complex I felt a thousand times better.

Even though my high was gone I was still... content.

Like Mariah said the door was unlocked and I walked on Bri, Harley and Mariah singing,
"Yeah yeah, I'm petty! P-E-to the T-T- Y!"

I walked in the living room without them noticing me to see all them standing on the couch dancing.

I laughed and shook my head as they started to repeat the chant.

"Yeah, yeah I'm-"

"Yes y'all are petty." I said cutting them all off making their heads snap towards me.

"Daddy!" Harley instantly yelled jumping off the couch and into my arms.

I kissed all over her face, "Hey baby, Daddy missed you."

She giggled, "I miss you too Daddy."

"Better have, gone and get ya stuff so we can go home and go to sleep."

"Noooooo!" She whined.

"Yessssss." I mocked, "Now go." I said letting her go as she pouted and stomped up the stairs. 

Such a drama queen just like her damn momma.

I shook my head and turned to glare at Mariah and Bri as they stared at me with wide innocent smiles.

"Y'all not fucking slick." I sneered.

As if they read my mind they both ran.

Bri was smart and ran into the bathroom locking the door but Mariah must've thought she was Catwoman because she tried to jump over the couch but she tripped and fell.

And it was fucking hilarious.

Not even rushing to get to her anymore I walked to where she was dying in laughter while she laid there laughing too.

I stared while pointing at her for a minute before she sucked her teeth and laughed.

"You get on my nerves, Bryson." She rolled her eyes.

"How? I ain't did shit." I laughed.

She laughed, "Whatever, help me up." She said holding out her hand.

I gladly grabbed her hand and pulled her up.

"We're still gonna fight but imma let you recover from that L first." I snickered.