XLVIII

I finally have 100k views and none of these chapters has less than a hundred votes. I literally do not know what to do with myself. Thank y'all so much and I know I've said it before but I truly do mean it from the bottom of my heart.
Forever grateful. ❤️

Mariah.

I got up so early in the morning just to go to work.

And yes, I know it's Saturday but we have to wrap things up for the project. So while I'm here at work Bryson is back at the place with Harley and Micah. At least, we get off early though.

Normally, I would be mad but I'm so thirsty for the tea that I'm about to dehydrate.

I barged into my studio and Karmen and Camille were literally just getting here.

Oh, this is perfect.

I hurriedly sat down in my chair and crossed legs placing my folded hands on my knee.

And just like I thought, those two came and poked their head in to see if I was here.

They laughed once they seen how I was sitting.

"Come on and sit you two, we all have things to discuss." I said patting the two seats next to me.

They smiled and rolled their eyes before coming to sit down.

I tapped my chin thinking who to interrogate first.

"You are so damn extra." Karmen laughed.

Looks like she's first.

I cocked my neck to the side, "Says the one who damn near fell out when they seen Swan."

She waved me off, "Oh whatever, I was not about to fall out." She gushed.

I pursed my lips, "Mhm. But what happened?!" I asked a lil bit too excited.

A wide smile grew on her face and dark skin turned red.

"Weeeell, there's not much to say. I mean Swan is really cute and I got his number." She shrugged.

"Awwww Karmen." Camille cooed grabbing her cheek.

"Stop it." She laughed.

"Are you guys gonna go out on a date?" I asked.

"Yeah, eventually. Probably after him and Bryson gets back." She smiled.

"Awww I'm so proud of you and Seagull." I said engulfing her in a hug.

She hugged back, "Thanks but are we just gonna ignore the fact that Camille and Omar were damn near about run off and get married." She said as we both turned and looked at Camille.

She laughed, "Y'all are funny but me and Omar are just friends."

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah and Bryson is my brother." I said making them both laugh.

"But no seriously, me and Omar are friends. Last night... was last night. It was nothing." She said nonchalantly but her facial expression said otherwise.

I eyed her, "Yeah okay."

"Speaking of the devil..." Karmen said as Omar came strolling in.

He smiled, "Y'all speaking on me?"

I shrugged, "Maybe."

He laughed and shook his head, "Y'all nosy."

"Get out. We're talking." Camille said pushing him as he tried to sit by us.