fifteen

leg sO HOT is calling....

Mark rolled his eyes at Jack's skype name, but as soon as he answered the call, he was met with, "Epic Fucking Baller, really?"
"Hey, it's better than the hot leggy meme!"
"Nothing is better than that meme!"
"I can think of a hundred things better than that meme!"
"Can you even count to a hundred?"
"NO," Mark was laughing, already feeling better than he had just a few seconds ago, and Jack had the biggest smile plastered across his face. It felt like they'd known each other for years, and would for years to come.
Mark didn't know how to explain it, but whenever he talked to Jack, he felt like all of his problems would just fade away. Jack didn't understand why Mark made him so happy.
"So, ye wanted to skype?
"Yeah, uh, I didn't have a particular reason, I just figured since I cut it so short last time, we could try again."
"Oh, well, yeah! What do you wanna do?"
"I dunno," Mark shrugged, glancing up towards his screen, right at Jack. Jack smiled back at him, tilting his head as Mark continued, "Wanna play prop hunt?"
"With only two people?"
"Uh.. Wanna invite Bob and Wade?"
"Aren't those your Ohio friends?"
"Wade is in Ohio, Bob is in North Carolina with his wife."
"Isn't Wade married, too?"
"Yup. Bob and Mandy, Wade and Molly."
"That's pretty neat."
"Meme trash."
"Like you aren't!"
"Who said?"
"I did!"
"I am not meme trash!"
"Neither am I!"
"Prove it!"
"How?!"
"Change your name!"
"Make me!"
"HOW?"
"BY EATING A DICK!"
"IM ADDING THEM TO THE CALL!"
"FINE!"

A few minutes later, a disgruntled Wade and a very annoyed Bob were in the Skype call.
"Mark, what the hell? I was in the middle of studying-"
"And I was sleeping. Why are you on Skype so late?" Wade cut in, both men looking upset.
"That would be my fault. Time zones and shit, sorry," Jack grinned, introducing himself, "I'm Jack, but ye can call me whatever you want- just not Seán."
"Mark calls you Seán," Bob said matter-of-factly, looking smug.
"Oh, he talks about me?"
"Are you kidding? He never shuts up about you."
"Okay! Shut up, Bob," Mark yelled, causing all three of the others to burst into a fit of giggles, "We're playing prop hunt, Seán, you're on my team."