character answers

@Kassandora asked: "Bob and Felix: Which one of you two is the #1 Septiplier shipper?"

Felix: Definitely Bob, I ship it super hard but he's trumped me on that
Bob: Yeah, I'd say it's me. Felix wasn't even involved
Felix: Hey! I was there in spirit!

@Squirrel6 asked: "Daniel what"

Daniel: I...I don't know?

@sparkleseptic asked: "Jack and Mark: What did you guys do after Jack decided to stay??"

Jack: There were a lot of tears, for sure.
Mark: That was actually the first time we made love, it was super sweet and passionate and-
Jack: We both cried the whole time. I don't really remember if it was out of pain or happiness. He's got a really big-
Mark: Jesus Christ, that's enough, Seán.

@sparkleseptic asked: "Jack: what did you do with your plane ticket?"

Jack: Well, I boarded the plane and was all sat and ready to go, so when I got back off I didn't have it anymore

sparkleseptic asked: "Mark: what were you doing that time you took a long ass break from Jack? I get you needed time to think about what he said, but like, were you talking to anyone about it or something? ... how did you come to the conclusion that you wanted to tell him you were gay?"

Mark: Oh, wow, getting really personal here... uh, I did a lot of crying on that one too. I actually had a breakdown and couldn't talk to anyone without sobbing. I got so upset and confused and I locked myself in my room, and wouldn't talk to anyone unless it was Daniel, shoving his way in there with me. I did a lot of research, I was on ask blogs, lgbt forums and basically any website I thought would help me figure it out. When things started making sense, I knew I had to tell him to make up for ignoring him. He deserved that much at least.

--

That's it! I may go back through later if other people ask more questions, but thanks to sparkleseptic for really helping me out on this one. And thanks to everyone else for getting this story to almost 90k!! That's amazing, I never expected this book to get so popular. I'm so grateful to all my readers, and I promise, promise, promise I AM working on new stories! I'm in the midst of two Phan books, which I'm very excited for. I'm a little worried, since I'm definitely a septiplier writer, but I'm happy with how they've turned out so far!
Anyways, thanks again for everything, I'll maybe see you when I upload my phanfics!
Bye!
--Jae x