forty one

mef95: I love you.
mef95: I love you.
mef95: I love you.
mef95: I love you.
mef95: I love you.
mef95: I love you.
mef95: I love you.
mef95: I love you.

"Come in here and say it out loud, ya big doof!" Jack called. He was so incredibly in love with this man, he couldn't believe it. He was actually here, in Mark's house. They were together.
"I loooveee youuuuu," Mark dragged out, coming in from the kitchen and jumping onto the couch, sprawling himself across Jack's lap, "This is the best birthday ever."
"Wow, previous birthdays must've really sucked."
"Shut up, you're wonderful."
"Hm, I think you're the wonderful one."
"Yeah, well, someone who isn't wonderful wouldn't travel all the way from Ireland to see his almost boyfriend."
"Someone who's not wonderful wouldn't answer a strangers message and show him a whole new kind of friendship he never imagined."
"God, you guys are even worse in person," Matt had come into the room, "Gone for two seconds and already giving blowjobs."
Mark blushed, sitting up straight as Jack laughed, "Would it be that easy to get one from ya?"
"No!"
"A damned shame."
--

"Happy birthday to youuu, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Mark, happy birthday to you!" Everyone sang, and he sat behind the cake, looking dumbfounded.
"I already have everything I want, what do I wish for?"
"A bigger dick."
"Really, Bob?"
The taller male only shrugged, and Mark shook his head, announcing that he knew what he wanted. He stayed silent for a few moments before blowing out the candles.
"What'd ya wish for?" Jack asked, met with a pout from Mark.
"I can't tell you or it won't come true."
"Aw, come on, Markimoo, I wanna know."
"Nope. I want it to come true."
"You suck."
"Not for free."
--

"Mark, I have a hotel room-"
"But I want you to stay hereeee, you wouldn't say no to the birthday boy, would you?"
"Probably, yeah!"
"Well, that's just rude!"
"You love me anyways."
"That's why I want you to stay here tonight."
"Jesus, okay, fine, but you owe me. And you're coming with me to get my clothes in the morning."
"I wouldn't have it any other way," Mark replied smoothly, kissing Jack's cheek as he walked towards his bedroom.
"Dork," Jack mumbled, shaking his head as he followed him up the stairs.
That led to now, Jack cuddled up in Mark's arms in borrowed pajamas, head buried in his chest. He could hear his heartbeat.
Everything about this felt right to both of them, they fit together perfectly and it seemed as though they had both been dreaming of this moment- they really had been. Now it was happening, and they lay in contended silence, pleased with each other's company.

AN/////
IT'S 11:55 PM I DIDNT MISS A DAY