Ch | 1

p/s : just a heads up for all my readers, i will not be doing different point of views just because it'll be very confusing sometimes, especially when things are heating up. i really enjoy writing and i appreciate all of your support❤️ also I have just noticed that my episodes have been that short so, expect longer episodes in these! thank you for supporting me till then. lets continue with the story.
___________________________

Everyone was sitting still and was totally spaced out after that announcement. It was probably a cold hard 15 minutes they spaced out trying to take it all in. You just sat there, staring out in the air with your head in your hands, trying to figure out a plan.

"Guys?" Caiser said. From a distance, you knew he was heading to your table but you just couldn't be bothered with his presence.

"Okay i get it. You guys are trying to come up with a plan but I can't help myself but to ask, what do you guys have in mind?" He asked with his hand at the back of his neck.

All of us just kept on thinking, ignoring Caiser's question. It was for a solid 5 minutes that Caiser waited by our table until everyone just gave up.

"We're just gonna lay low for now Caiser. There's nothing we can do unless she starts making trouble." Kenneth told Caiser. Caiser nodded and gave us one last look, begging for help to end Bailey. We all just nodded, agreeing to help him, to help everyone.

We all went back to our rooms to clean ourselves up and pack up our things to go home. While I was packing up my things, Josh Beauchamp came in. He came up to me and whispered in my ear, asking if he could talk to me privately. I turned to look at him and nodded. We both walked out the room with eyes on us, especially Kenneth. I mouthed the words 'it's okay' to him and continued following Josh out the room and to another room at the end of the hallway.

I entered the empty room with Josh sitting on a bench at the side. "What is it that you wanna talk to me privately?" I asked. He was staring into the air for a moment when he looked at me, like he was thinking of what to say and studying my expressions. I raised an eyebrow at him, waiting for him to continue his words.

"Okay, I'm just gonna go straight to the point. No interruptions." Josh put his head into his hands and took a deep breath. He then turned to face me.

"Okay, first things first, I'm just gonna admit that I like you. At first Bailey was the one who came up with the idea to trick you with that plan but as I lay down every night, I just have this feeling of guilt for doing such things to you. It just hit me that you're an amazing person and that you deserve to be treated better. Day by day, I always thought to myself. How lucky is Kenneth to have you."

Josh starred at the floor, stopping his words. One moment later, he snapped back to reality. "I'm sorry. I making myself look like a fool. I'm not asking for pity or anything else, I just had to get this of my chest. Okay. Enough with the rambling. Let's get on to real business."

Kenneth was the alpha. But in any situations, people would call and talk to me instead of Kenny. I was always the master mind behind all this. Sometimes Kenny just makes decisions following his heart and feelings, not by thinking wisely. So I was the only one with conscious and awareness of my surroundings and what could happen if I did a certain decision.

"Me and my friends are asking for your permission to join your pack. Honestly and truthfully, we don't want to have anything to do with Bailey anymore. She's insane. And we wanna help you stop Bailey."

I looked into his blue eyes. It was hard to believe him at first, as he was alone and there was no one else to support his statement.