Acknowledgments

OH MY GOD. IM FINALLY DONE WITH THIS STORY. WOW. okay u might not be interested in reading this but oh well.

I just wanna thank all my readers who happen to come by and take a look at my story, intentionally or unintentionally. Thank you for all your likes and comments because every one of it is appreciated. Thank you for taking your time to read my stories and honestly I didn't think I would finish this story at season 6. I really enjoy writing so I am very thankful for all of your support and thoughts on this story.

Also, thank you to my mom for helping me out bits and pieces, here and there. I really wanted to write a book when I was 12 or 13 but it didn't happen. And I swear my mom was looking forward to it. But then here I am, writing my heart away. You should be proud of me mommy. Wink wink.

Also, I wanna thank my online friends that I met in this fandom. I honestly never thought that I would open up a fanpage and get involved with fangirl stuffs. The previous seasons sucked a little because I used to post it on instagram and it had limits so I couldn't write longer episodes. But then I decided that I would rather write here so I can enjoy writing more and expressing my heart out. Thank you to Vivien Lopez too for constantly reading and commenting on my stories back when I posted them on instagram.

Last but not least, thank you to Kenneth Paul San Jose although you might probably say that you didn't do anything but thank you for inspiring me and making me love dancing and singing and all tons of other stuffs. I finally realized to enjoy and make myself happy and not care about what other people said. BUT OUI PAPI, STOP LICKING YOUR LIPS AND STOP BEING HAWT. jk don't.

Just a little side note, I finished this at 6am in the morning and I haven't slept. Just so you know. ;)