Epilogue

[ I totally forgot that this has to go right after the last chapter, so here it is. ]

Kenneth's POV

5 years have passed and here I am touring with my new single. The single that y/n wanted to write together. About us.

It took me 2 years to recover from her death. It was so hard seeing her stuffs, her clothes, especially the guitar that I bought her.

"What are you doing?" She asked. "Uh, paying for two guitars?" I replied as i handed out some cash to the cashier. "Of fucking course grandpa Kenneth San Jose." She replied, annoyed. I laughed as she crossed her arms.

"I'm buying guitars for both of us. YouTube covers aye?" She looked at me in disbelief. Did i really agreed to her suggestion? "Here your majesty, your guitar." I said as i handed her over the guitar in the bag and I slung it on my shoulder. "Come on, we need to pack up. We'll get McDonalds and Starbucks drive thru on the way back." I said as i took her hand and began walking towards the door.

As i was about to open the door, she pulled my hand, stopping me as i turned to look at her. "Thank you grandpa." She said as she smiled at me and continued making our way back to the hotel.

It was hard. The memories of Santa Monica was always haunting me.

"Here grandpa, take a big fat L." She said as she held out her medium sized teddy's hand. "But, that teddy isn't that big." I said as i shrugged. "Oh come on Kenny. Cut the crap. You suck at basketball." She said as she hugged her teddy bear.

"Actually, I am good in basketball. You just won out of luck silly." Just as she was about to say something, i interrupted. "Or maybe, just maybe, you're better than me." I said as i messed up her hair.

"Hey!" She stopped walking as she was trying to fix her hair. "Here. Take this." I said as i held out my big teddy bear to her. "But that's yours." She said. "You deserved it. Now, we exchange. Okay?" I said as i took her medium sized teddy bear and settled my big teddy in her arms. I then patted her hair to fix it and started walking as i was done with her hair.

"You see, now I can call my medium sized teddy bear 'babygirl' since its small. And you, can call yours grandpa." I said as i wrapped my arm around her shoulders.

The day after we sang to each other in front of a crowd..

"So, how about some covers on YouTube?" She asked as we walked to the side. "Whatever you want babygirl." I said as i rolled his eyes. "It's cute when you're pissed off but you still call me babygirl." She laughed. "So, where to next?" She asked. I looked down on her and took her hand as i lead the way. "Come on."

That night...

"Hey grandpa, maybe we could write a song about us. I've always wanted a song. And that first song could be about us." She said with her face lightened up. "Of course. Anything for you babygirl." I replied. We then cuddled until we fall asleep.

That time I surprised her back home..

Ken : So you got into the Survival Games huh?
You : So do you.
Ken : I missed you so much. I cant stop saying that. Only God knows how much I missed you. I even had nightmares about you.
You : Oh you.

She pushed me to the ground and sat on top of me. I slide my hands in her shirt and on my abs she lie down on my chest. I hugged her with my hands on her butt. I didn't want to talk about anything anymore. I just wanted to spent the last few hours with her before the Survival Games. She closed her eyes.

Most importantly how we got here.

Ken : Of course we are! Your parents didn't get you one because we told them not to since we are gonna get you one.  Oh and y/n? Here's a special card from me. Go ahead and read it.
You : *reads the card* Oh my gosh.
Ken : So, do you accept it? To be my girlfriend?
You : Of course I do! *runs to Ken and kiss him*

That was the most happiest days in my life. But it was more frustrating at how I didn't noticed the small things she said.

"I'm enjoying my time here with you. It sucks to be back tomorrow doing superhero stuffs. I'm gonna miss you." She said.

"I went to school because I didn't want to miss the last two classes." She said, trailing off.

But here I am, after two years of writing this song, remembering all our memories together, nearly took me three years. And now I'm here touring, without you by my side. I know you would want me to write this song about us but I just don't feel good touring alone. I just wished you were here with me. I want you to experience this. But I'm hoping you're up there, trying to have a feel of all this. You're the only one for me.

Our pack is still together. I decided to stop school after you died. And just try to have a piece of mind. Tati is still forcing Will to go to school with her. Boogie has her own ice cream shop now. She does have unique flavours and I'm sad that you're not here to taste them. Kaycee has gone back to Dauntless and help Bailey. Sean has his own Korean restaurant with his own recipes, and he's a part time counselor. Josh.. He's kinda exploring.

But as for now, I'm gonna continue touring, continue performing for you. I might not be continuing writing but I am still dancing. It helps me to get a piece of mind and calm myself. I feel like dancing is the only way I could express my feelings. I might teach dance classes after tour. And I hope you're in the crowd somewhere watching me perform our song or even in the studio watching me express my feelings. Even when you're gone, I'll never stop loving you.

-----