Ch | 11

< listen to the song above>

Thursday; one more day to The Capitol.

"Wake up sunshine. Come on! Morning walks on the pier are the best." He said as he pulled me out of bed. I groaned as I fell to the floor facing down.

"It's still too earlyyyyy." I said as I stretched my limbs lazily on the floor.

"Oh come on, get your lazy ass in the shower." He said, holding my hand and waiting for me to get up. "Well, you asked for it." He said, raising his eyebrows.

Without me noticing, Kenneth wrapped his arms under my armpit and sat me on the bed.

"What are you doinggggg?" I groaned. Kenneth then lifted me up as I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso. I buried my head in his neck, breathing in my favourite smell. He then put me on the sink top, still hugging me.

"You're heavy don't you know that? You're purposely being lazy so that I would carry you, didn't you?" He said with his head on my chest.

"I'm enjoying my time here with you. It sucks to be back tomorrow doing superhero stuffs. I'm gonna miss you." I said.

"But I'm not going anywhere. I'm with you all the time. Besides, we'll come back here for the outdoor Friday movie night on the big screen."

"There's an outdoor movie night on the big screen here?" I pulled away from him.

"Yup." He smiled. "Now, go take a shower. After that, you'll put on an outfit that I'm gonna pick out for you. Okay?" I just nodded as he went out the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

As I finished taking a shower, I put on my makeup which is some powder, mascara, did my eyebrows and a Colourpop Matte liquid lipstick in the shade Viper which is a true dusty rose colour. Still in my towel, I went out to see an outfit laying on the bed but no sign of Kenneth. I walk towards the outfit laying on the bed to see a note on it.

Put this on. I'll be waiting downstairs. Love you ;) xx Grandpa Kenny

I smiled sheepishly and chuckled. I lifted my head up from the note to the outfit that was laid on the bed. A pair of grey ripped jeans, a grey-black tank top, a denim jacket, a black beanie, a pair of rose gold sunglasses and a pair of adidas shoes. These are just casual clothes, I wonder what he's up to.

After putting on the outfit, I quickly grabbed my phone and headed out. As soon as I got out of the lift to the lobby, my eyes darted towards someone, who was wearing the same outfit as me. I chuckled and ran towards him. He was wearing exactly the same except that his was a shirt, not a tank top.

"When did you even get me these clothes?" I laughed as we hugged and took little steps. "When you were asleep this morning." He smiled. I chuckled as I kissed him. "So, where to grandpa Kenny?"

•••••••

"That's when you're beautiful, you're so beautiful, but then you wake up.." The guy trailing off the lyrics to a song. Everyone clapped for the street performers and entertainers. Just as we were waiting for them to sing the next song, they pulled away from each other from whispering and pointed to us, calling us over.

"We want you guys to sing. Here." He said as he handed over two microphones to us. "Wh- what? Why?" Kenneth looked at the guy, confused.

"Oh, come on!" I said as I pulled his hand towards the center of the crowd. I left him standing there for awhile as I went to the guy and whispered him the song.