Ch | 5

I waited for the others outside the college as one by one arrived, asking who and what happened. I was about to explain when Josh came back, panting. "He's gone."

"I ran into the men's and he was not there. The window was opened." Josh continued. Since everyone didn't know about what happened, we told them as soon as they start making a big commotion in front of the school. I pulled them to the side, somewhere hidden from the whole school that was looking at us.

"What? Do you really think...?" Boogie asked, with her eyes wide staring deep into my soul.

"I don't know, but I'm sure I saw that pituitary gland although I've just learned that like literally just now." I said confidently with my eyes wide as Josh interrupted.

"Yeah, I think he's the man. When I first stepped into the class, I kind of had a sense that he was a chimera." Everyone had a moment of silence as minutes passed by.

We went back to class like nothing happened. We never saw Mr. Wallock any time throughout the day after that incident. By the time classes finished, we went to Starbucks that was just a walking distance from the college and took some time to discuss about what had happened.

As we arrived, we ordered drinks and I just ordered a Green Tea Cream Frap with Java Chips that I was sharing with Kenneth. We settled down on a table at the corner of the cafe that was kind of disclosed and private to make sure no one eavesdrop and snooping around on us. As we settled down, we leaned in on each other and started discussing.

"What's the possibilities on Mr. Wallock being the man on the cart?" Sean asked.

"From what I was thinking during my ict period, I noticed that he was a little bit bigger than the average size of a man. I don't think he will be back anytime soon since he's eating the pituitary gland and growing." Josh said, taking a sip of his mocha frap.

"And why aren't you paying attention in class?" Tati interrupted with one of her eyebrows lifted.

"Uh.." Josh stuttered, trying to find an excuse as all of us laughed.

"Also, what kind of name is a Wallock?" Boogie said with her clueless face.

"Boogie! That's not really nice of you." Jordyn said in her face as she was sitting right next to her.

"Uh, well sorry." Boogie replied, rolling her eyes. We didn't discuss much because we only went through one incident which only me and Josh did and that we aren't sure that it was him.

After discussing, we just sat there and continue doing our homework, which was mostly doing the research. Deep into the researching, Will broke the silence.

"Guys..." Everyone turned to the direction that he was looking.

We saw Mr. Wallock in the alley across the street, itching like he was desperate for something. His clothes were ripping and we could hear him growling. Just then, Mr. Wallock took off. We turned to look at each other and quickly pack up our things and went after Mr. Wallock.

Using our special senses, we tried to track him down and it lead us to a cabin situated in the middle of the woods which I wasn't sure how far we went. We split up and snoop around the cabin trying to get a look inside. Me, Kenny, Josh and Tati went for the window, two on each sides. We moved slowly like a sloth to make sure we don't break any twigs or ruffle the leaves. Just then, we heard a loud growl.

We quickly took a look inside the cabin and saw Mr. Wallock that has turned into exactly the man on the cart. He still had his clothes on but ripped. His face, turned into a living corpse. Just as he was growling, the leaves around us started circling and rustling. The wind is coming.