Ch | 14

4:47pm

"Guys?" Boogie said, breaking the silence. "How long are we gonna starve? Because that's what I am right now. Starving." She continued.

"As long as it takes Boogs." Sean said as everyone chuckled.

We've been lying down in the attic since the incident awhile ago. Some of us were either asleep or just staring at the ceiling.

"Ugh. I might as well sleep myself through this. Good mornight." Boogie grunted as she tossed over and slept. Soon it was just me and Kenneth awake.

"What do you think will happen if she fails to stop her experiments?" I asked Kenny as I was lying on his chest with him playing around with my hair. "Then we'll be the heroes we ought to be. Again." He said without any hesitation. I sighed. "Okay, but what if she succeeds in stopping her experiments?" I asked as I began to smile.

"Then you and me will have a private party to celebrate that victory." He smirked as I looked at him and chuckled.

"I need you boo. I gotta see you boo. And the heart's all over the world tonight, said the heart's all over the world tonight." Kenneth started singing. He then continued.

"Hey lil mama, ooh you're a stunner. Hot little figure, yes you're a winner and I'm so glad to be yours, you're a class all your own."

Then I interrupted. "Oh little cutie, when you're talking to me, I swear the whole world stops. You're my sweetheart and I'm so glad that you're mine. You are one of a kind."

"You mean to me what I mean to you and together baby, there is nothing we won't do."

"Cause if I got you, I don't need money, I don't need cars, boy you're my all.."

"Oh, im into you and girl, no one else would do. Cause with every kiss and every hug, you make me fall in love."

"And now I, know I can't be the only one, I bet there heart's all over the world tonight, with the love of their life who feels what I feel when I'm,"

And then we sang together in sync for the chorus. "With you with you with you with you with you, love, with you with you with you with you with you.."

"Hey Paul, do you know how much I love you?" I asked. "Nope. Tell me about it." He said, smirking.

"So... This guy right here, stole my weak ass heart. You were like stars that shine brightly in the middle of the night. In my sky. You decorated my plain sky with your bright stars, planets, constellations with secret messages telling me that you love me, and most importantly the bright moon. It was huge, like it was a reminder of how much you love me. It took up my entire sky. You changed my life."

"No, you changed my li-" Kenneth interrupted when I shut him.  "Shush!" I continued.

"I was just plain y/n back then. But since you came into my life, you brought positive and uplifting vibes which clearly cheered me everyday. Made me looked forward to tomorrows. You were one happy pill. My favourite pill I've ever taken. Your smile is the purest and sincere I've ever seen. Continue smiling, because it's that smile that kills me till then. And I can't believe it took us awhile to get us here. I wanna thank God for meeting us up at the basketball practice. And Noah. Oh God I just can't explain how much I love you. It's the best I could do. I'm very thankful for you. I love you so much Kenneth Paul San Jose. Don't ever leave me." I said as I hugged him even more tighter.

He kissed me on my forehead. "I love you too babygirl. I promise I won't leave you. Ever."

"Hey grandpa, maybe we could write a song about us. I've always wanted a song. And that first song could be about us." I said with my face lightened up. "Of course. Anything for you babygirl." He replied. We then cuddled until we fall asleep.

                                    1:36pm

"Kenneth? Y/n? Wake up. We brought food." Sean said as he woke us up. "What? When did you? Oh my god. It's dangerous!" I said as I yawned. "It's okay. We took more food as well, enough to spare us till tomorrow." Sean explained. "Thanks guys." Kenneth said.

As we were dining in, Josh broke the silence. "So what are we gonna do today?" Kenneth sighed. "I really don't know."

"Seems like we're just gonna stay in for today until tomorrow where we know it's safe." Kaycee said. "Thank God for the extra flat screen in here." Boogie said, relieved.

After lunch, we just sat in and binge watched the last ten episodes of Season 6 Pretty Little Liars. It was a great way to pass time because when we checked the time, it was already 8pm. We decided to have dinner and just binge watched more movies until we fall asleep.

~TO BE CONTINUED~

[ugh this was just a filler chapter but it is quite important so I hope you really read it carefully! xoxo deena]