one ▷ don't speak

Delilah was on a war path. She was angry, she was pissed, and she was hurt. And she was ready to punch anyones face who stood in her way. So that's why when the others had found out that Delilah knew about Randy they all stayed out of her way.  She was pacing around  the locker room as she wondered what was she going to do. Was she going to go talk to Randy? Or was she going to call her mom? Or was she going to do both? She didn't know, but she knew she had to do something. 

As she left the locker room she decided on going to Randy, and she was hellbent on doing it. Most people didn't look her way as she stormed through the building on her way to the guys locker room where she knew he was at, because an angry wrestler, what's new? 

Delilah just didn't know why he had to cheat on her. Why? Was she not enough for him? Did she mean nothing to him? Was this really worth it, ruining everything? As Delilah approached the door she put her hand on it as she reconsidered. No, he deserved to get yelled at, she decided as she opened the door and pushed her way through. 

The first time Jeff Hardy ever saw Delilah up close was when she came barging into the locker room during raw. No one ever dares to go into the other locker room, especially uninvited. So it was a shock to see the 5"1' body builder storming through the door, pushing past 6 foot half naked men. And the most shocking part is that cameras weren't trailing behind her so it wasn't a promo, it was 100% real.

"Where the fuck is Randy?" she stood in the center of the room, arms crossed and glaring at all of the guys. 

The guys by her backed up with their hands raised and someone pointed. Jeff watched as she continued her storm to the left side of the room to the corner where Randy was at.

"What the hell-" she began to yell as she walked up to him.

He stood up, towering over her, "Delilah let's not talk about this here." He tried to grab her hand but she yanked back.

"Do not touch me."

"Baby-"

"Do you really think I don't know? You think it is okay?"

"No wonder they make wrestling a soap opera, everyone acts like it is without to begin with," Matt whispered in Jeffs ear and the two chuckled.

"I don't want a lecture from you." he finally snapped at her, obviously done trying to be nice.

"Don't want a lecture from me? Are you kidding?" she screamed at him, furious.

"Just go. Don't embarrass yourself Delilah."

"You think because you are Randy Orton you can just say or do anything you want?"

He put a hand to her lips. "Save it Delilah You're like a penny compared to a thousand dollar bill. You came from nothing and you are nothing. You cling to anyone who gives you attention because you're desperate. And look where that's left you." he laughed pointing to her. "Sad, angry and weak. A broken little girl." he smirked at the pun. He stared straight into his eyes as he leaned it. "It's pathetic! Face it Delilah you're not worth it." Randy sat back down as he continued to lace his boots up as if he didn't say any of that.

 Jeff blinked in surprise at the outburst he heard from Randy. He knew Randy could be moody but damn, he was shocked to say the least that this was actually happening right now, and it wasn't a promo. But he still couldn't help but wonder what even caused this fight in the first place, even though he had a good idea. Everyone knew they were a couple. Delilah was also fairly new, and he got to her right away, grabbing the new pretty girl, and he could only guess that Randy was done with her. Everyone seemed to come to that conclusion as well.