twenty ▷ so lucky

Pay per views were always fun, whether she had a match or not. Which, she didn't. She was however, going to appear, to break up a match. And she had to say that that was better than nothing. Maybe it was because she was really excited about it.

Given, that match would be the 5th match of the night, so she had a long time to wait, she still showed up pretty early. She supposed she could maybe get a good run in before, get a plate of salad, definitely get her hair and makeup done though. Humming, she walked back to the locker room, to drop off her bag. The room was actually full, many of the other women being there. At least, Torrie, Lisa, and Mickie were there which meant it was pretty full.

"Hey," she smiled as she dropped her bag to go through it for the ring gear tonight.

"Hey Delilah, how are you?" Lisa questioned as she propped herself up on the bench.

Delilah pulled out two sets of her gear, "It's a pay per view Sunday," she shrugged. "It's got that typical feel to it."

All pay per views always had this sort of feel to it, that she couldn't explain. Electricity, excitement, anticipation. Of course, that was a small fraction of what it was for Wrestlemania. God, that was a whole new level of literally everything.

"Yeah," Torrie nodded. "Ooh, wear that bodysuit one. The one with silver stripes."

She held it up, "Black boots, or silver boots?"

"Silver," Mickie chimed in.

"Thanks guys," she gratefully smiled before heading to change.

A huge part of her was excited for this feud. She wasn't going to win the championship anytime soon, but who knows? Maybe by Wrestlemania she could.. That would be like a dream come true, winning at the biggest stage of them all, nonetheless a title. Surely that was every wrestlers dream. Of course though, as soon as she had to walk about Melina was there. It was as if she was like some pest Delilah couldn't ever ignore or get rid of.

But before anything happened, Delilah practically bolted from the room, heading to glam squad so that she could get all dolled up.

"Hey Delilah!" Toni greeted smiling the second she walked in.

"Hi Toni."

"What shall it be today?"

"Makeup and hair," she shrugged. Normally she just went out with her hair wet, but she supposed tonight she wouldn't. Her mind was already turning on what to do for Wrestlemania too, that was if she got there. But, hopefully that was the direction she was heading.

For Wrestlemania she would love to have her bangs slicked back, she did it for Prom in high school and she loved it then, and she would love it now since she looked way better than she did back then.

Toni was shocked, it had been awhile since Delilah got her hair done, "Sure. What do you want? Braids? Curls?"

Delilah shrugged unsure of what to do, "Go crazy."

Toni winked, "You won't be disappointed." 

And Delilah knew that she wouldn't be disappointed because Toni was extremely good at her job. Like Jeff wanted to remind her. By the time Jeff had wandered into the room, Toni was just finishing Delilahs hair, since the makeup was already done. "Toni, I have to say you really do have talent."

"Thanks," Toni blushed as she kept curling Delilahs hair.

"Yeah. It is really a gift to make Delilah look presentable."