ten ▷ i told you

Delilah would be lying if she said she wasn't excited for August 21st. In fact, she has practically begun counting down to that date. And went it finally came, she was so damn excited. Also, she was just happy for being right when she told Jeff they would take him back. So what? She loved being right.

The crowd erupted when he actually came out, everyone was excited, and that was great. Even Delilah couldn't stop herself from wanting to cheer out, it was almost as if she was 15 again, and her favorite wrestler came back. Besides, she hadn't really seen him since the issue with Matt and Amy. Sure, they called each other a few times, her checking in on him to make sure he was doing okay.

Jeff had won the match, but not the title, and honestly? That was okay with him, he was just glad to be back. And it felt weird to know that it was with Adam, and Amy. A huge part of him still resented the both of them, even though Matt insisted that he was over it. But Jeff was highly against cheating, why would someone ever break anothers trust like that? It had never happened to him, and he was glad. But it still made him angry that it had happened to Matt, and Delilah.

He had been walking backstage, everyone congratulating him, welcoming him back, but he only scanned the area for her, knowing that she should be lurking around somewhere, most likely with Matt. He hadn't seen her at all that day, because he got here late, and then was stuck in meetings until it was time for him to make his in ring return.

She walked up, and it was like no one else was there, not the ones glaring at him for returning (many still thought it was stupid for him to deny rehab) or the ones joyous of his return. And then she was running towards him and jumping on him causing him to stumble. She could barely contain her excitement at this point. Clumsily, Jeff  dropped the water he held in his hand, and wrapped his arms around her. It wasn't like he had to stabilize her, she could have held onto him perfectly fine, but he just wanted to hug her. Delilah didn't even care that he was getting his paint all over her.  None of it mattered, but them, who were clinging to each other like there was no tomorrow. His head was buried into her neck, as she rested her head practically on top of his.

And then Delilah just bursted out laughing, she couldn't help it. "I told you that you would be back Jeff!"

"You did, didn't you?"

"I can finally have a traveling partner again."

"Hey!" Matt walked up looking between the two with an eyebrow raised. "Are you saying I am not a good traveling partner?"

"Of course not, I am just saying that Jeff is also a great traveling partner." Ever since the issue last year, Delilah has been his traveling partner. And it was weird for a long time, only being the two of them, since they had lost both Jeff and Amy.

"So what? You're gonna leave me for him?"

"No! We can all travel together. We're the three musketeers remember?" Delilah looked down to her wrist, still not regretting getting the tattoo like her mother said she would.

It wasn't like her mother was trying to be mean, and Delilah understood where her mother was coming from, even if it did annoy her. What if her and the Hardys did have a falling out? Not to mention, it was permanently there.

But maybe her mom was just biased because she had never met either of them, her only impression of them was Delilahs word, and what she saw on T.V. and in those respects, her mother didn't have high regards for the two. Especially after Jeffs release, and Matts momentarily release because of what happened with Amy and Adam.

Delilah had no spots that night, and because of the fact that both Hardys had theirs, all three decided to go back to the hotel to "sleep". That wasn't the case though, because all three sat up in Matts room, chatting away like normal.