two ▷ down to earth

When Delilah arrived to film that nights show she was excited. She had called her earlier that day to be told that she had a match, and it's been about a week and a half since she has had one so she was buzzing with excitement. They decided to add her to the story line of Gail, Amy, Trish, and Nora. She stopped at catering and got some food. Not many people were there yet and the few that were there, weren't people she ever talked to. 

After reading a few pages in her book, and eating, she decided to head on the locker room. On the way she passed Paul and Kane who were walking. 

"Good afternoon Delilah." Paul smiled at her. 

Delilah stopped as she smiled back and said, "Hello." 

"Are you excited for your match?" he asked her making small talk.

"Very much sir." She nodded. 

"Good, good. Maybe it can help you with some of that anger you've hand recently." 

Delilah paled as she knew he was talking about Randy and RAW. "If it's between you and me, I think he deserved a few of those hits." Paul gave her a reassuring smile.

She only nodded before walking off to go get ready.

The locker room was pretty full at that time, and she chose the corner to shove her bag that was perched on her shoulder. That night she chose pretty simple ring gear, and didn't do much for her appearance. She brushed her hair out to make sure it was soft and silky, and then touched up her eyeliner and mascara, matched with some lip gloss. And soon enough she was walking to the ramp.

----

Jeff was backstage with Matt waiting to watch Amy's match, like the two always do, Matt would never miss it.  And she was in an interesting story line right now,  they were pushing several women actually.

When the other person music hit Jeff was shocked that Amy was fighting the one and only Delilah. Jeff had never really paid attention to her before RAW and before now he couldn't recall ever seeing one of her matches. He couldn't deny though that last week caught his attention. Both Matt and Jeff learned from Amy that Randy had cheated on her with someone and of course Delilah was furious. Although, who wouldn't be? Jeff watched in a trance as Delilah pranced down into the ring in her gear. 

Delilah's gear was a purple and black top with crossing straps, Between the purple and the black there was a silver line. The bottoms were a simple black shorts and she had on black wrestling boots where the bottom was purple and went up like flames. Her outfit showed just the right amount of skin. The outfit was pretty simple, but he figured it was because she didn't have her own "symbol" or "design" yet since she had only been here for practically a year. Yet, he couldn't help but appreciate how she wasn't a showy as others. There were many amazing female wrestlers here, but many were falling into the ideals of just being something to look at.

Delilah finally jumped onto the apron and over the ropes as she stared Amy down. "Let's go." she smirked as she jumped on Amy before the bell has even rung. 

Jeff was surprised by Delilah. She was strong, and was also amazing at making Lita look strong. But, he noticed that Delilah didn't do many flips. In fact, she seemed to have a strong technical style of wrestling, something that wasn't present in many of the women.

  The match was only five minutes, despite Jeff wishing it was longer. It ended with Delilah catching Amy during a moon sault and pinning her.

Right after the pin Delilah scrambled out of the ring as she sauntered back embracing her music, before blowing a kiss to Amy.

Amy was left standing in the ring, glaring.