nineteen ▷ only for you

At first, Jeff was just planning to pull a prank on her, but it ended up turning serious. He had been awake for a hour before even trying to wake her up at 6. He had been restless at that time, and ended up writing for a few, and even managed to get ready. But by 6, he couldn't handle it anymore and walked to her side to begin to poke her. Jeff really couldn't think of any other way to wake her up, it was her after all.

He lightly poked the side of her face and shook her shoulder.

Groaning, Delilah rolled over, half awake.

More determined, he grabbed her shoulder and shook it harder, causing her to sit up in a very Undertaker like fashion. And he had to admit, he began to regret it. Maybe getting back at her and trying to drag her to the gym in the early morning was not worth it. Why didn't he just like steal a dollar and see if she noticed?

"Let's go to the gym," he shook it off anyways grinning at her with his pearly whites.

Delilah stayed silent for a few, glaring at him, wondering if he was serious. Turning slightly, she looked at the time, and felt like exploding. She had thought she made it clear, the first time she had ever traveled with them, 3 years ago, that she did not like getting up earlier than she needed to, and normally that never needed to be earlier than 8 in the morning (unless there was a flight or road trip needed).

"Jeffrey-" she started but he quickly lunged and covered her mouth with his hand.

"Shh! Women are you mad?" he looked over at the two sleeping guys merely inches away.

"Yeah, at you," she hissed.

"You can't just start screaming at 6 am and wake them up too." If that happened then there would be a bunch of angry people and that wasn't what anyone needed.

"Why'd you even wake me up in the first place?"

"Let's go to the gym," he repeated. "15 minutes to get ready Daniels."

Dramatically rolling her eyes, she got up, slightly pushing him out of the way as she grabbed her bag and went to the bathroom. Just in spite, she took 16 minutes to get ready (she would know since she had timed it).

It wasn't like it took her long to get ready. She had to brush her hair, and braid it, brush her teeth and put on her workout gear. But she may have lingered just to take longer.

When she walked back out, Jeff was by the door looking like a dog that needed to go outside. "After you," she pointed to the door and followed him out.

Normally going to the gym with Jeff wasn't bad. They would work out together, spot, and then do some in ring training. Today? Today was different.

For some God awful reason, Jeff decided out of all of his wrestling career, which was nearly 10 years, today would be the day he would have amazing stamina. Seriously. Delilah was not only surprised, but impressed. It was hours. She had to stop on occasions because she just couldn't anymore. Her arms burned, and he throat hurt because she was still sick. Not to mention, she still had to keep stopping to blow her nose.

And that was just working out, so by the time they got to practice it was a surprise that she didn't collapse.

It wasn't as if Delilah wanted him to hold back while training, but he kicked her ass. Seriously. Delilah wasn't still fully use to high flying, despite them teaching her, and that was an advantage to him. But, she was more technical. And he knew that if she got him to the mat, he was screwed. She was amazing with submissions and would lock any in within seconds if given the chance.