twenty seven ▷ boop

It was time.

It was the weekend that was practically everything in the WWE, it was Wrestlemania weekend. Delilah couldn't be anymore nervous. In her career she only had one other Wrestlemania match, and it wasn't a title match, a title match that she was going to win.

That night, she sat next to Jeff and Matt as the Hall of Fame ceremony went on. It was fun, but all she wanted to do was go back to the hotel and sleep. Thankfully, it had ended and her and Jeff were making their way back to their shared hotel room.

"You really do look amazing tonight Delilah," he spoke as she grabbed a bag heading into the bathroom to shower quickly and change.

"Thank you."

"I'm serious!" he smiled as he wrapped his arms around her to pull her in. Delilah looked gorgeous in that dress, and he would admit he had fun resting his hand on her exposed thigh from the slit.

Smiling, Delilah got up on her tippy toes to lean in slightly, "You don't look bad tonight yourself."

Just when Jeff was going to lean in more, Delilah brought her hand up and touched the tip of his nose and pulled away cackling. "You're nose looks so cute."

Jeff rolled his eyes at her, but let go of her and pushed her towards the bathroom, "Go shower so that we can go to sleep quicker."

And Delilah did, she showered ridiculously fast just to go back out to the bed. She knew sleep is what she needed but she couldn't find herself able to fall asleep as she sunk into the bed. Not even having to say something, Jeff rolled over to face her.

"You're going to do great tomorrow. Just think of it as any other show."

"My parents are going to be there, my family is. I'm winning. It's freaking Wrestlemania, this is the largest crowd I will wrestle in front of."

"Hey," he wrapped his arms around her. "Take it from me, you are seriously going to be okay. Just go out there and kick ass and show them that there is no other you. And like you said, you're family will be there, I'm there for you."

Sighing, she put a hand on his cheek, "Thank you Jeff."

"Anytime, now go to sleep."

So she did.

Morning somehow seemed to come too fast, yet not fast enough. By the time she was waking up, she was elbowing her way out of Jeff's grip to get to the bathroom first, finding the need to shower again.

"Let's go out and get breakfast," Jeff suggested when she walked out, hair pulled back into a wet braid, and still in a towel. "Oh, wear the one dress I like."

"Flowers?"

"Yes the one with the flowers."

"Alright," Delilah traveled over to her suitcases that littered the corner of the room, and picked out the dress he was talking about and went back into the bathroom to change, not even questioning why. She came out twirling, "What do you think?"

Jeff was ready as well, and he caught her by the waist, pulling her in, "Good as always."

As Jeff tried to pull their faces closer, Delilah brought up her hand and booped his nose, pulling away to fling her head back and laugh at his expression. He was so shocked. "That's not nice," he scolded as he watched her laugh.

"I'm not a nice person," she shook her head as she grabbed his hand. "Let's go get breakfast now."

The hotel was a buzzing mess. The entire hotel was booked only for WWE employees, so it was chaotic with people running around, trying to gather themselves before going to the arena to just run around chaotically even more. Most of the crew had already been at the venue, but there was some that was still here.