twenty four ▷ no answer

It was as if Delilah was practically starting back at square one again. She was by herself again, and it was utterly boring. It was just like it was when she first came here, and she hated that. After having friends and traveling with them, she loved that, and it felt so strange to not to.

And it wasn't as if she really had anyone else to ask. She had Matt, but he was on Smackdown! There was Adam, but he traveled with John and Melina, and he has just been giving her pitying looks for the last couple of weeks. She could have seen Matt at the Royal Rumble, he was there, but Delilah didn't even go. Melina was the only girl who actually needed to go to that, Vince pushed off the womens match for that off so that there was room for the Royal Rumble. That sucked big time, but Delilah could only be lucky for the rest of the plans. Sure, Delilah did talk to a few of the girls, but she wasn't actually like close friends with any of them. So Delilah was just stuck by herself.

And Jeff was plain out avoiding her. When she was in catering he wasn't there, she didn't see him in the halls. The only time she saw him was when he was going out to the ring, and then he disappeared again. She didn't want to admit it, but that hurt her. It was as if she did something, when she knew she hadn't, and that only pissed her off.

People noticed. She had supposed it was hard not to, but people definitely noticed. So now she was getting a lot of questioning looks, and rumors were starting. One night she just left because of someone saying that, "first Randy dumped her and now Jeff did, poor soul. Wonder who she is gonna go to next." But the worse of it was that Melina has surely noticed, and was relentless on it. Even Randy did and he would send her smirks when he passed by her.

That all just pissed her off even more. Who was anyone to say what happened? They weren't together! Why did everyone think that? She wanted to blame Matt, but she knew he couldn't, he wasn't here to tell everyone that, and she knew him, he would never do anything like that anyways.

But despite all of that going on, and all of her anger towards everyone and everything, she missed her best friend. Because that was what was going on, she missed her best friend.

It was pathetic really but some night she would just read over the poem that was written in the book he had gotten her. Was there a chance that he liked her? No, she didn't want to think of that. Plus, that wasn't the matter at hand, the matter at hand was that he was avoiding her and that wasn't okay. She probably just had leftover Valentines Day romance that was in the air sticking to her.

In that moment, Delilah decided after this night she was going to go to his hotel room. He had to talk to her, he couldn't avoid her forever. And he should have known this. It wasn't like she was afraid to go by any means, if she ended up having to storm into the locker room again like she did so many years ago with Randy, then she would do it again.

No she wouldn't, she thought angrily as she sat down. It could risk her getting in trouble, and she wanted that championship.

Delilah was sulking behind the gorilla, getting there early because she needed to be doing something before she just kept growing angry. She was going to be doing commentary while Melina and Mickie fought in the ring for the championship. Despite everything, she had to admit that she was extremely happy to be doing commentary, she had never done it before and that was exciting. Isn't what everyone wanted was a voice?

She was so wrapped up into her thoughts that she hadn't realized that the match before was over, or that Mickie and Melina had arrived as well. What managed to pull her out was that the music was playing, it was Jeffs.

Gulping, Delilah stood straight, surprisingly not ready for him to pass by. Would he acknowledge her? Would he say hi? Talk to her even? But then he was passing through the curtain, and he stopped for a few. He turned his head slightly, made eye contact with Delilah, looked her up and down and then was walking away.