fourteen ▷rumors

That morning, Delilah groaned as she realized Jeff had never woken her back up. She felt guilty for taking his bed, afraid that knowing him, he probably let her have it all, and just slept on the floor. He did enough crazy stuff in the ring, to where he did not need to be sleeping on the floor.

Sighing, she grabbed a piece of paper and scribbled on it that she was going back to her hotel room to get ready and would be back down for food before going to the event today.

As she walked back to her hotel room she thought on how she was going to do this.

She wanted to show off the art on her back, so she couldn't shower and had to pick an outfit that showed it. But she still needed to wash her hair and face. On top of that, it was November, so it was cold out.

Walking back into her hotel room, she went straight for the bathroom to sink wash her hair and face. She put her hair up into a bun, letting only several pieces hang down, before moving onto her face. She put on mascara and a bit of eyeliner, not seeing the need for anything else.

Moving onto her bags, she looked through trying to find her crop top that exposed her back. It was white, lacy, and she adored it, despite the fact that she didn't wear it often. She matched it with blue skinny jeans, and black converse.

Content with how she looked, she grabbed her purse before walking back down to his room. He wasn't in the shower anymore, and by the looks of it he had been out for awhile, yet he was still in the bathroom.

She could tell he was out because the bed was made, which she had not done, and his backpack was out.

Curiosity growing, Delilah waited for what seemed like forever him  to get out. When he finally came out, she scrunched up her face while looking at him On top of taking forever, he was sweating, as if he had just gotten done working out, and his pupils were extremely large. Not even wanting to explore the possibilities of where that could go, she shook her head diverting to next topic.

"You ready to go?"

"Yeah hold on," he walked over to his bag, stuffing something in it before walking away again and towards the door, Delilah following behind him.

Once both of them pulled into the car, he spoke again, "Where do you want to eat?"

"I don't know," she shrugged looking out the window trying to think of what she wanted to eat.

"Delilah," he gave her a pointed look. "Where?"

"I don't care," she laughed. "Just go somewhere."

"How about Dennys?"

"No."

"Delilah I swear to god," he groaned.

"Just go somewhere."

"Bob Evans?"

Delilah contemplated for a few, deciding that wasn't what she wanted either. "Nah."

Fully turning to look at her, he gave her a glare, "I will kick you out of this car."

"How about IHOP?" she gave him a sweet smile.

"Yes, thank you. Let's go there."

So the two drove to IHOP, both ordering pancakes, before setting out on their journey for the signing and and interviews. The panel was going to be a mix of both Raw and Smackdown stars, and she was excited for it. It was for Survivor Series which was in a few days.

Several different interviews we taking place, along with signings, for the different matches. Amy, Mickie, and herself were going to be doing once since those two had a match and Delilah's new character and threat to go after the championship.