sixteen ▷ i'm just the wise, you're the ass

Delilah was nervous for more than several reasons. She hadn't gone to any shows since she had been suspended, and now she was going to a ppv just for Jeff. Well, he had invited her over to his house for Christmas. And who was she to decline that?

She wasn't staying for actual Christmas, just up until the 23rd, because there was no way she was actually not going with her family for Christmas, the food was just too great. Besides, that was the point of the holiday; family. But at the moment it was time for her other family, because in truth that was what it was like.

Feeling like the shade to impress, she decided to wear grey harem pants, matched with a long sleeve lacy top. On top of that, she completely curled her hair and left it down, on top of wearing makeup. She felt as if she looked good, especially while sticking to the cold December weather. Given, she wouldn't be outside for long, but nonetheless.

By the time she arrived, the whole arena was buzzing backstage. She got many hellos and nods from people, crew, or wrestlers just walking by, and she hadn't realized how my she really had missed it. It wasn't like she didn't enjoy being at home, she certainly did, but it wasn't as fun as being here. Sure, there was a lot of tomfoolery, but hey, that was what made this place so unique.

She walked down to catering, where she saw her friends at. Of course she spotted Jeff first (she caught the hair), which lead her to Matt, who had Adam with him. Smiling, she walked over interrupting them in mid conversations. "Sup?" she questioned as she slid next to Jeff.

"Just talking about the match tonight," Matt answered shrugging as if it was no big deal.

"Oh yeah," she nodded. "You're all in that." It was a ladder match, which she was honestly excited for. Those matches always were spot crazy, especially when the Hardys were involved.

Jeff hummed, nodding as he tapped his fingers. "You look nice, what's the occasion?"

"Work?" she gave him a dumbfounded look and he returned it with a shrug and a small smile. Turning slightly, she looked at the food knowing that she was going to go get an apple. "You guys want any food?" she questioned standing up and looking at the three men in front of her.

"Can you get me an orange?"

"Yeah, I'm down for an orange as well."

"Jeff?" she turned to look at him.

"Nah man, thank you."

"You should eat before a match," she frowned.

He shrugged again not looking her in the eye, "I'm not really hungry."

She eyed him before turning to go get the fruit, "Alright."

She supposed not eating wasn't terrible, but it was always better to eat a bit before the matches. Then again, she hadn't really seen harm in not doing it either. After grabbing the fruit she walked back to the table where they all got into a debate over music.

Delilah was only half paying attention, chiming in when she wanted to put her opinion in, which was actual quite a lot. But something caught her attention.

Stephanie walked in holding her kid, who was born just July of this year.  Within seconds Delilah was in awe.

She had always loved kids.

She used to babysit when she was a teen, to save up for tickets for when wrestling shows would come near her, whether it be WWF or WCW. And she even used to babysit when trying to save up for wrestling school. Something about kids always made her happy. Whether it was how cute they were, unique, or innocent, she had always loved it.