six ▷ forget about him

Delilah woke up rather late for her liking, and hey everyone has those days. But that didn't stop her from getting ready rather slowly. Today she was going to go out shopping, maybe for some clothes, and she might hit up some antique shops. She could get something for when she stops at home next week for her parents.

Like almost always, she braided her hair back, and put on a Slayer shirt, along with shorts. It may only be March, but it was still very nice outside.

Content with how she looked, Delilah stuffed her wallet and key into her shorts and took off. There was no point in makeup, besides as if makeup could fix her forehead and still wrapped up hand. Despite it being 11 am, the streets were still full as always, so were the shops.

There was a really nice sweet shop, and with no regrets she bought five little cakes that she would give to everyone later.

The clothing stores were great, and so was the sweat shop, but what got her was the huge record store. Smiling, she went in. For hours she stayed there browsing through records from as late as the 20's. All types of music, from rock to country, to even Soviet bands. And without shame she ended up getting five records in total, Elvis Presley, the Beatles, Iron Maiden, Queen, and Bob Marley. And then she saw a small carving of an owl, and she knew her mother would love it, and it would be perfect to bring to her next time she went home. She didn't really get to go home often, maybe like a week total a year. It was rather easy for her to do, although she still missed her parents and friends from home. But she couldn't imagine how it was for the people with children or a wife/husband.

By 5 she didn't think she could carry anything else, so she was practically forced to go back to the hotel to drop everything off. But then she needed a new suitcase because all of that was not going to fit into the two she had. Sighing, she grabbed a water bottle and headed back out. She really need to prepare for things better. It didn't take her long to get to the Walmart, and find a decently priced suitcase. But she found herself stopping while on her way to check out.

Randy was standing there, but a girl was with him. Quickly as not to be seen, Delilah went to the self checkout, watching them. She could only wonder if that was the girl that he had cheated on her with. Maybe she was worried because that girl was definitely prettier than her. She had long blonde hair, and blue eyes, she was tan, was wearing makeup, and was in a beautiful pink dress.

And here Delilah was, messy brown hair in braids, brown eyes, and was in a band t shirt.

But when they grabbed hands, and when they kissed Delilah knew the answer.

She seemed to freeze. Her heart seemed to drop to her stomach, and she felt like throwing up. She felt like crying, or yelling at him, but most of all she knew she was stupid. She was completely stupid for thinking he would change.

Delilah shook her head as she passed by them, dragging the green suitcase with her. "You know Randy if you wanted to be with her you should have just said so." Why did he have to make it look like she had a chance?

The girl turned around, genuinely looking scared, and Randy looked plain out annoyed. Randy had told her the stories of Delilah, especially what had happened in the locker room about a month ago, and seeing her in person, and her muscles, terrified her.

Despite everything Delilah wanted to yell at him, she managed to continue on walking, without even turning back.

God, why was she so stupid? It was her fault at this point. She should have never listened to him and went out to lunch with him, thinking that maybe something could happen again. She stormed into the hotel, just wanting to get up to her room but a voice stopped her.