twenty three ▷ wrapped around her finger

Delilah walked into the building, ready to go change into her ring gear before going to her meeting with Vince. He had called her in and she was fairly excited to see why. She didn't want to get her hopes up, but she was hoping that he was finally going to give her a title shot, if not the title after nearly 6 years of being here.

"Hey Jeff!" she chirped as she passed by Jeff who was sitting on the floor.

He only grunted in response, Delilah frowned but continued on her way. She passed by the locker room quickly, her nerves making her go fast, as she didn't even bother with hair or makeup. As soon as she was changed and laced up her boots she was on her to find where Vinces office was.

Eventually, she found it and knocked before entering. But her heart dropped as she saw Melina, but hope was restored as she saw Mickie next to her.

"Good Delilah you are here! Sit, please. We have got some things to go over."

Delilah nodded and took the chair next to Mickie, as she was not going to be sitting next to Melina anytime soon.

"So, creative and I had finally decided on our plans with you guys."

Sweat began to build up on Delilah, and she clasped her hands together anticipating what he was about to say.

"And we decided we are going to have a title change February 19th on Raw, Melina you're going to win."

As Melinas face lit up with a grin, Delilah felt her face completely fall. So why was she here?

"Now let's talk Wrestlemania, because it is never too early to begin planning for that. Mickie, obviously you want your title back, and Delilah you're still in this because you wanted it to be your title. Triple threat match and Delilah wins."

And then with those last two words he spoke, a thousand of emotions hit her at once. Happiness, glee, she had been working her ass off for years for this. She couldn't believe it. At Wrestlemania of all places.

"Congratulations Delilah and Melina, you both deserve it."

To hear that from him, from Vince McMahon, from the owner, hre boss, she couldn't help but bust out into a grin, extremely happy. "Thank you so much," she gushed extremely happy. Her dreams were finally coming. And even Melina couldn't change that.

Finally she could prove everyone wrong. Anyone who ever doubted her. Most of all, she was doing what she wanted, what she loved. And she was humble, but she did deserve it after all she had done and gone through.

The meeting soon ended, and Delilah was practically prancing through the building in search of Jeff.

"Jeff! Jeff!" she called out screaming the second she spotted him. It caused a scene and people turned to give her odd looks, but she didn't care. She was happy, nothing was going to stop that.

"What?" he turned to look at her, frowning at why she was being so loud.

Unable to even express what she was feeling, Delilah just squealed loudly and wrapped her arms around him squeezing him so tightly. It only stayed like that for several seconds because Jeff pushed her away.

"Is there something you need?"

"Oh, no," she denied. Why was he in such a bad mood? Maybe she should just wait for later to talk to him about it. "I'll talk to you later," she finally mumbled before walking away.

Jeff frowned as he watched her walk away. He saw the way her face fell and he had to walk away himself.

So much for her mood, she thought. Grudgingly she made her way to the makeup room to get it done for the night. Delilah still wasn't going to do her hair for the night, she was going to stick to her usual wet hair though.