twelve ▷ why does the women's division suck so much?

She tried to fake confidence the best that she could.

It wasn't too long after she began planning on her new character, with the help of Jeff and Matt of course. But finally, she was pitching the idea to Paul, Stephanie, and Vince. As she walked into the office, she made sure all of her stuff was gathered, determined to appear as professional as possible. Meeting just one of them on their own was nerve racking enough, but all of them at the same time? And she couldn't shake that they would hate the idea.

Once again before entering she checked that the lyrics to the new theme, the recording of it (instrumental and all), the ring gear design, and a outline of her character was all there.

"Good afternoon Delilah, how are you?" Paul politely questioned as she walked in.

Nervously she smiled, "I'm doing okay, and you?"

"I'm good. So, what did you want to see us about?"

"Well, I had some ideas about my character, and I wanted to know if they were good or not. And of course, if I could do it, because it would be a bit of a change."

Nodding, Vince leaned back genuinely curious to what she had. "Hit us with what you got."

"Okay, so, I wanted to stay heel, because I've practically always been heel, and it makes no sense to change that now. But I thought that I could become even more "evil" or "heelish" to say the least. I wanted to have darker gear and this is an idea that a friend and I came up with," she pushed the drawing for them to examine it.

"And then I had the idea to just be like really cocky. The whole persona and delusion that there is no one else like me, and that the crowd and the wwe will never find another like me. Which leads into the new theme called Another Me. I uh," she pulled out the disc with the written lyrics underneath. "Already have a song written down, and instruments recorded with it, and someone singing."

She looked down for a few wondering what she was forgetting. "Oh!" she thankfully remembered. "I also have been working on different moves and submissions. I know I typically stick to the mat, so I reached out and learned some high flying moves. That is a work in progress of course, I am not exactly moonsaulting or swanton diving from 20 feet up, but."

All three managers were quiet for a few, as they looked down at all the paper in front of her, spread out across the table separating them. As the silence grew, Delilah grew more uncomfortable, afraid that they would totally reject the idea.

It was until Vince spoke, smiling. "I think it is a great idea. And you did this all on your own?" Honestly, he was impressed. It was all well put together, and that was something he really respected.

"Kind of," she admitted. "But I had a lot of help from both Matt and Jeff. Matt helped come up with the 'there is not another me' idea, whereas Jeff wrote the song, did the instrumentals, and designed the gear."

They only nodded, "We can trust you with this and we can see how this turns out, but if it doesn't we are scrapping it. Go see the seamstresses if they can do that gear for you."

Delilah couldn't help but smile, "Thank you so much sir."

As she turned to go, his voice stopped her again. "And Delilah?"

"Yes sir?"

"If it is done by tonight, we can arrange for your debut."

Internally, she was screaming as she walked out. She even made it to the seamstresses room to drop off the sketch, and her measurements. It wasn't until she got back to catering that she completely lost it.