note

※Note

Just incase you guys would suddenly React...

There will be times when i would just post some stuff bout my Saniwa. And just in case you guys aren't interested, you can just skip. Or even just don't have to read it.

You guys can just ignore that chapter if you're just not interested in it. But, if there isn't an updated chapter yet, well, you can just wait for a while till i get the swords on crack again..

And well yea.

Certain questions?

Yaman: what about making a new book about it?

Yea.. um... do you know how many books i'm making, Yaman?

Yaman: no... how many?

Uh.. like 7 books... if you'll make me make a separate book for my Saniwa stuff, then o gaed. I didn't updated the others yet cause i will only update the other books if many will actually read them. Something like this book, and the volume 1, it's really famous now.
I will only update them IF and ONLY IF they became as famous as this and volume one of this book. Understand?

Yaman: wait .... so uh.. if you make a separate book, and no one reads it, it would be a waste of your time?

Exactly...

Yaman: okay.. Oh and uh.. are you still gonna make some of those reader inserts?

If they requested. If they don't then i just wont.

I mean, i really make crappy reader inserts. The crappier it gets if you make me force myself to make a lemon one. Goddammit it'll be the worst. It would be like just touching each other. It's not 'exciting' to read.

Which is why... i only make crack.

Yaman: why?

No one cares about that Yaman. Go to sleep.

Yaman: what if you make some horror fanfics in this book?

Ohohohoh! I sure will! Ooops~! Slipped from my mouth~! *soft laughter*

Yaman: what type of horror would it be?

Idk.. it could be gruesome, goery, bloody, horrifying, etc. I don't make the 'ghost' types... nor will it be the 'demon' types of horror.. i prefer the aggressive types.. the types where you can never get tired of the screams. The screams of terror. Of fear... since all of you are swords... in those parts, you will show the real job swords do..

Yaman: thats plain creepy...

Thank you~

Yaman: dude... are you a psychopath?

No... i just love studying about them. Their minds are fascinating... haha... just kidding.. Ofcourse i am.

Yaman: uuugh..

Anyway, i'll leave a sign just incase you'd go and see it there. Or probably a warning.

So, if you dudes don't like the chapter, it's fine. You may proceed to other options.

Thank you for following the development of Yandere simulator

Haha lel