Chapter 7

I wake up still on Daniel's chest from last night. Kevin and Dinah are still sleeping on the other couch. Devin is sitting in the arm chair with the foot rest out asleep and Tatiana is laying on him. Daniel's still sleeping, too.

I feel something hard near my inner thigh. What is that? As I go down to touch what it is, a thought comes to my mind. Wait, he's a guy, and it's morning. Oh. My. Gosh. I never thought morning boners were real!

I try to quickly but carefully get off so I don't wake him up. But halfway off of him he starts waking up and I pause. His eyes open and he sees me hovering over him. I couldn't help but glance at it again. No but I really couldn't help it. It's kinda hard to miss being that big and all. Good thoughts, Cassandra, good thoughts.

He looks down to where I glanced and does a double take. Instead of reacting the way I would think he just lets his head fall back. Right after he pulls me back down in a hug and wraps one leg around me and seems knocked out right after.

OK, now it's right there, like....right there. I'm gonna be honest here. I think I could get out of his grasp if I added enough effort but I'm so tired. And he's so comfy, well except for the problem down there, a very big problem, too though. OK let me stop. How can I do this?

"Daniel?" I whisper. "Daniel?" I ask again.

"Huh?" He barely says.

"You have a problem down there."

"Yea, I know." He mumbles.

"You're kinda pushing it against my.....thigh." He doesn't reply but faintly snores. "Daniel?" I say a little louder.

"Mhm?" He slightly raises his eyebrows.

"So can I like get up?"

"But I wanna cuddle you, it's not that serious. Just a boner." He sleepily shrugs. Right, just a boner, just a boner. Just a boner? No, no, no, no, no, no.

"I'm just gonna get up now." I force my way out of his grip and his eyebrows furrow.

"Don't leave." He reaches out his hand without opening his eyes and I high five it.

"As much as I would love to.....yea." I go upstairs. I just met the guy, I can't cuddle with him. Especially when....yea. Anyways, to get my mind off of...that, I'm gonna go shower.

• • • • • 30 minutes later

When I come out, Tati and D are sitting on my bed with pink and dark blue towels and small bags in their hands.

"Good morning." They say at the same time and walk into the bathroom to brush their teeth.

"Morning. Is anyone else awake?" D spits in the sink.

"Nope, they're all knocked out." She continues brushing. I go and check the time. It's ten thirty seven. Damn, woke up at like ten.

"Yo, that movie was scary as hell, man." Tati rinses her mouth.

"I know especially the part where the mom opened the closet and-"

"Shhhhhh!" Tati and I shush D and she laughs.

"OK true, let me stop 'cause I was 'bout scared, too." She walks up to the door. "Finna shower first." She closes the door.

"Guess I'm out here with you," Tati puts her arm around my shoulder. "because someone over here wanted to shower first." She says the last part loudly for D to hear.

"So," I nudge her on the arm. "how was that night with Devin?" She laughs.

"Nothing much happened, actually. All I know is he was there when that movie almost made me shit myself. Damn, that thing was scary." She shivers and I laugh.

"You guys were pretty close last night, he was literally your bed." Tati smiles. "Well I can't really be talking."

"Why? Omg! What happened with you and Dani?" She gets excited.

"No one said anything happened with me and Dani?"

"Tell me, tell me. I know something happened. Bet it was when you guys woke up. Tell me please." She starts shaking my arm.

"OK, ok. So when I had woken up, I felt-"

"Something hard? Omg! He got a boner off of you!" Tati jumps up and down on my bed.

"Ssshhhh." I shush her and she zips her lips but still squeals.

"Bet he had a wet dream about you. Cassie!" She bursts out and taps my arm repeatedly, repeatedly I tell you. Now my arm is abused and bruised.

"Ssshhhh." I shush her again.

"So how big was it?" She whispers.

"What?"

"How.big.was.it?" She says it slower.

"I'm not answering that." I cross my arms trying to hold the dignity I have left. Jeez, it even hurts to cross my arms.

"Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me tell me te-"

"OK fine. Gosh. It wasn't small I guess." I shrug.

"Inches, girl, I need numbers." She has a serious face.

"Are you serious?" She nods. "I don't know, maybe five, five in a half." Her mood drops.

"Eh, it's alright, he's still growing. By seventeen he'll be six in a half. Don't worry." She taps my shoulder.

"I wasn't worried, I have no reason to be."

"You know y'all was gonna fuck soon, don't act like you've never thought about it. It's OK." She puts her hand on my shoulder and I push it off.

"I don't think he was planning to fuck me anytime soon."

"Cassie, you and I both know he was." She winks at me and I just shake my head at her.

"Good morning, girls." My mom comes out of nowhere, as usual, from the door.

"Morning." We say.

"What do you guys want for breakfast?"

"Waffles." I say.

"Eggs and bacon." Tati chooses.

"I'll just make both. See you downstairs." My mom leaves to go make breakfast. And I'm stuck with Tati, again. The conversations this girl can make up, scarring.