Nineteen: Problems Arise

••~Karkat's P.O.V~••

Once school was out, I was walking towards the place I usually met Dave at outside before we would go to the bus, though today seemed like a few peers had other plans. I wasn't even halfway to my destination, just walking past the bathrooms when I felt a hand grab my arm out of nowhere and yank me into the men's restroom.

I was confused at first, of course, but as soon as I saw who exactly had pulled me in, I froze, my blood running cold and somehow still managed to flow. My eyes locked on Caliborn's face as I finally was able to focus on something instead of stumbling over my feet, swallowing thickly and looking over his shoulder to see Equius - the guy who thinks anyone with a higher power than him was more respectable than someone like me, someone with little to nothing to stand for besides the dignity I was slowly loosing. The males towered over me with their taller heights, my arm finally being released, though I was backed up against the wall not a moment later.

"What's up, Vantas?" Caliborn asked, arms crossed over his chest, his bright green overalls sticking out against his black T-shirt and lightly toned skin.
"I could ask the fucking same," I mumbled, looking past his shoulder again, watching as Equius stood guard at the door.

Caliborn was almost nineteen in his junior year, though he says he has started kindergarten late, rumor has it that he was held back a grade, maybe two. Another rumor that added on to that was that he had failed to graduate with his younger sister, Caliope, and to keep an eye on her and all who eyed her. For someone who picked on her most of the time, he was really over protective, Hell, he threatened to kill someone who merely asked asked if she wanted to hang out over the weekend.

He was about 5'11", pale skin that highlighted the painted red swirls on his cheeks and contacts that made it seem as though he had crimson red eyes. His brunette hair had been combed back like a classic villain's or evil mastermind's.

Equius, the tall, muscular guy standing guard, was almost six feet tall, biracial skin covering him, long, black hair being tied back into a ponytail. This guy was a fucking lunatic when it came to exercising, but I think he sweats more out of nervousness than he would working out.

The thing about these two that seemed to amaze me was the fact that these assholes managed to keep two of the nicest girls. With Caliope with Caliborn - despite the fact that they're blood related - and Nepeta - "Cat lady Jr." After her sister - with Equius, I was just amazed.

I was pulled back to reality as a fist collided with my nose, head being knocked back against the walls behind me by the force. I stare up at him, petrified. 'Stupid. Stupid. Stupid! Never let your guard down!' I scold myself as he speaks.

"Listen when I'm fucking talking to you, you useless peice of fucking shit!" The brunette in front on me yelled, snarling, his fake gold tooth showing. "Now, is it true or not?" He asked as if he had repeated himself for the hundredth time.
"Is what true?" I asked with a growl.
"That you've taken a special liking towards that David fellow."
"Dave? What do you mean?"
"Rumor goes you've been crushing on him, it's obvious by the way you interact with him. But, he doesn't seem to notice, does he."
"We're just friends.." I force out, gritting my teeth.

He smiled smugly, looking at me fore several seconds longer before rolling his eyes.

"Whatever, that's all we needed. You're not worth any more of my time.. Might want to take care of the blood you have there." He says in a half assed way to be nice.