Twenty-Five: Christmas with Strider

••~The Next Morning~••

When I woke up the next morning, I woke up to the sound of the Captor brothers arguing as per usual. I shift a little, trying to roll over to find another body behind me, groggily opening my eyes and looking over to the person to find Dave sleeping somewhat peacefully. Last night's events slowly came back to me, blinking a few times before I turned back around, nuzzling further into the blanket.

The Captors continued to argue over whatever for the next few minutes before they went silent and a muffled rant from Kankri's part soon stepped in. I droned his lecture out, yawning softly before I felt Dave shift behind me, freezing and soon fearing that I woke him up with all my moving. Opening my eyes as his arm tightened around my stomach, I sigh softly, before turning a little once again to look back at him. As soon as my head stopped moving, Dave's arm loosened before he sat up a bit, leaning over before pecking my cheek.

"Mornin' gorgeous." He mumbled, his voice nothing but a rumbled, southern drawl, making my skin crawl.

'Wow.. Just going to calmly ignore that that rhymed.' I think, rolling my eyes before turning around fully to face him, finding half-lidded, red eyes looking down at me. "Don't call me that.. Fucking liar." I mumbled, glaring at him.

"But I'm not." He smirked.
"You are."
"Not at all, you're fuckin' beautiful."

I felt a blush dust my cheeks, laying my forehead against his chest to hide my face. "I hate you so goddamn much some times.. Dickmunch." I growl. He chuckled, the noise shaking his chest and bouncing my head and resulting in a rather hard, accidental head-butt to the blonde's chest, pulling an 'Oof' from him. "Sorry." I mumble.

"'S fine." He chuckled.
"Yeah.. It was your own fault anyway."

Dave laughed a little, shaking his chest again, though I moved away before I could render him winded once again. I look up at him to find the male smirking down at me. "What are you looking at, fuckass?"

"A shorty with an even shorter temper."
"Okay, I fucking get it, I'm short. Every fucking thing about me is short. Can we get over that yet?" I huff.
"Nah." He shook his head.
"And why the fuck not?"
"Because.. Every short thing about you make you even more damn adorable."

I try not to blush, groaning a little and sit up, "I wish you wouldn't say that shit." I tell him, carding a hand through my hair. He hummed a little in question, looking up to me, confused before he sat up as well.

"What do ya mean by that?"

I pause for a moment, "Nothing, it was nothing, okay?" I dismiss, shaking my head, but at Dave's agitated sigh, I could tell he was having none of it. I look down at my hands, picking at the tips of my fingers. "I'm serious Dave, just fucking drop it." I tell him.

The blonde teen merely sighs and moved behind me, arms looping under my own and interlocking his own hands in front of me, holding me close to him, though his hold was loose. I lean back against him head lolling back to rest against his shoulder closed my eyes with a small sigh.

Dave shifted slightly before he was kissing on my neck, soft, feathery pecks trailing from the curve of my neck trailing all the way to my jaw. I shuddered a little once he got close to my ear, though his chuckling at my reaction didn't help any. I shook a little more as the sound of his low chuckle had met my ears.

Moving my head from his shoulder then, though the blonde's light pecks were then focused on the back of my neck, my head tilting forward so he had a bit of better access to the skin there instead of my hair.

"Remember when I left marks all around here?" He asked before raising a hand to ghost over the skin on my neck.
"Yeah.. Kankri flipped the fuck out." I mumbled with a shrug.
"I'll hide them better next time." He muttered.
"Next time?" I asked with a hum, "What makes you think you'll be doing that shit again?"
"What makes you think you can stop me?" He paused for a moment. "Wow, that was supposed to come out a lot better than it did."