Chapter 4 : Hogwarts Bound

"CHARLIE, say goodbye to your sister and brother. You've seen Dumbledore before." 

Charlie turned around at his mothers words and hugged the two youngest of the brood. He was looking at Jayden and his sister, who were conversing with Professor Dumbledore.

"Bye kiddos' we'll see you at Christmas." His father smiled at his brood.

Charlie gave his mother a hug and shook his fathers hand. She was crying into her handkerchief.

"Oh, my second oldest baby is in his last year, I can't believe it." She blew into the handkerchief and then gave the twins a hard look through her tears.

"Stay out of trouble you two. George, don't you dare set Percy's clothes on fire again and Fred," she pointed at the other twin, "leave Percy alone. No pranking. Come give your mother a hug, Fred."

"He's not Fred, I am." George cried out, indigent

"Honestly woman! And you call yourself our mother." Fred added.

She started apologizing profusely to the two and they started laughing.

"Just kidding, I really am Fred and he really is George."

"Oh you bloody buggers!" They ran away laughing from their mother, running onto the train.

"Bye mum, see you at Christmas." Charlie laughed and glanced towards where the twins were.

They were gone and so was Dumbledore.

"Hmm, must be on the train already." He shrugged and then greeted his friend Oliver, as they entered the train, excited for his last year at Hogwarts.

Charlie sat down in an empty compartment by the window and made himself comfortable. He stretched out his legs and put his arms behind his head. He was still in his muggle clothes and he felt reluctant to change into his robes. The train whistle sounded off and then with a jolt, the train moved towards their last year in Hogwarts. 

"You know mate, sometimes I wonder why you're considered the short one in your family." Oliver said as he stepped over his friends legs. He sat down and Charlie pulled his legs back into a seating position.

"Because the rest of the Weasley boys are all going to be over six feet and I will have to be content on just being six feet." His voice was snarky but he had a smile on his face. 

Oliver and Kane laughed at their friend. Twenty minutes into their journey, a muffled bang went off in the corridor that was eerily familiar to Charlie. He groaned and hit his forehead, as the commotion from the corridor filtered in.

Two redheads flew past, with an older sixth year Slytherin running after them, shouting. Kane and Oliver stood up to see what was happening, leaving the compartment they had claimed. They started laughing as they realized that the Slytherin's clothes were splattered with a brown gooey substance and wouldn't come off with the cleaning spell he kept casting at himself. 

"You pricks! What in Merlin's name is this?!" His shout was met with the gleeful laughs and jeers of the twins. 

The whole corridor filled with laughter, as the gooey substance started to expand and move around on his body. It left a sickly sweet smell behind and from the looks of many students watching, turning their stomachs. The Slytherin boy glared at the twins and ran after their retreating figures again. Wood and Kane came back into the compartment, amusement dancing in their eyes. They shut the door, to prevent the odour from coming into their compartment.

"I take it, you've seen this prank before?" Oliver, who was now a fourth year asked, amused. 

He sat down across his friend, reclining into the couch like seat. Kane sat next to Charlie, keeping a watchful eye out for his long-term girlfriend.