c u d d l e s

{ your POV }

It has been a week since the "double date", and Jack and I have been texting a lot. I really wanted to see him, but I wasn't sure how to slip "want to meet up?" into a conversation. It was currently 8:52pm and I decided to text him.

I'm hungry :(( but I can't be bothered to move.

He was a fast replier, and by the sounds of it, he was in the mood for pizza too.

I'll swing by dominoes and we can eat tons of pizza together??

My stomach growled in response. I haven't had food since... Well since breakfast.

Deal. Get whatever you want, plus 2 cheesy garlic breads, I like them a lot okay?! My diet will start tomorrow.

I got up from my bed and looked at myself in the mirror. Makeup less and looking like I rolled around in wrinkly clothes and smashed my head in a birds nest. Brushing my hair and putting it into a messy bun, I changed out of my 2 day old pajamas and put some grey adidas sweat pants on, and a cropped adidas jumper.

Be over in a half hour. we can both start our diets tomorrow:)

Walking up stairs, I cleared away some dishes and set out 2 big and small plates, as well as 2 cups for drinks. Getting a fluffy blanket out of the draws the sofa had, I draped it over the longer part of the couch in case we got cold. Which was very likely.

It was now ten past nine, and my stomach was growling for attention from food.

"Just calm down, you'll get food soon," I told my stomach. "If you wait, you'll get cheesy garlic breaddddd." And as soon as I said that, my stomach stopped rumbling.

We. Have. Pizaaaa. On my way now.

I spent some time playing around with my phone and turning on Netflix. Before I knew it, the time was 9:25 and I had a knocking on the door.

"I wonder who this could be..." I said aloud.

"Only the most handsome man you've ever met," he said. I giggled quietly and opened the door. He had 3 boxes of pizza, 2 cheesy garlic breads and and the worlds best hot brownies. I stepped aside and let him walk in, placing the food on the kitchen counter.

"Y/N, I'm afraid once we begin... We may never go back," he said.

"WHO CARES, I WANT MY CHEESY GARLIC BREAD!" I said excitedly. Jack and I jumping up and down, I grabbed the boxes and placed them on the coffee table, while Jack carried the plates and cups. I sat down cross legged and leaned back in the couch cushions with my pepperoni pizza and cheesy garlic bread.

"Scary?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and nodded furiously, pausing to eat another slice of brownie.

"You choose," I say. Flicking through all the horror films, we agreed on Saw, considering we were both huge fans of the movie franchise. The lights were off, and one pizza and one cheesy garlic bread box was on the floor. I leaned in on his shoulder, trying to stop myself from eating the rest. He leaned his head on your head, and you watched the movie silently, laughing slightly when a jump scare happened or someone dies.

"Okay, I can't eat anymore," he said 25 minutes into the movie. Both garlic breads have been knocked off, 2 pizzas and half the bottle of Sprite were finished. I wasn't even full, but that was because I hadn't eaten all day.

After finishing Saw and Silence of the Lambs, you lifted your head off his shoulder.

"Okay, what movie next?" You asked, moving down the horror. You saw Jack was sleeping soundly, so you switched off the tv and pulled the blanket over both of you, before leaning against his shoulder and drifting off to sleep.

---

Hey guys, I'm not sure whether to say "you" or "I" so I might weave in between them both 😂