f r i e n d s

*Joe's POV*

I called up my best friend I hadn't seen for a while and asked if she wanted to come around for a few days. I never told her this, but I have this tiny crush on her. It started in 9th grade and just escalated. Not much, but I was going to finally ask her on a date. Checking the spare room was clean, and my room was clean, I went up stairs to find Caspar playing Fifa with Conor and Jack.

"Ey, Joe came out of his cocoon today!" Caspar shouted. Jack and Conor laughed, but I ignored Caspar.

"You're one to talk!" I punched Jacks arm, causing him to knock the controller out of his hands. Caspar and Conor shouted in victory, throwing their arms in the air.

"I called Josh and Oli, their coming round soon," Caspar said after he calmed down.

"You know I have a friend coming over!" I whined. Facing a smirking Caspar, he placed a hand on my back while Jack went downstairs and Conor to the kitchen.

"Do you think she will be more than a friend when she leaves?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes.

The doorbell rang. Knowing it would be Y/N, I walked over to the door and opened it with a sample on my face. Only to find Mikey, Oli and Josh.

"Oh it's only you guys," I rolled my eyes and walked over to the couch, before the doorbell rang again. This has to be her I thought to myself. Opening the door, she looked up from her phone, her beautiful hazel eyes gazing into mine. She jumped into my arms and hugged me tightly.

"Y/N , I've missed you," I said, placing her back on the ground.

"Ive missed you too Suggy. You mind letting me in now, it's kind of cold out here," she giggled. I muttered a sorry before closing the door and introducing her to everyone.

"Y/N, his is Caspar my annoying roommate, and that is Conor, Josh, Mikey, and Oli," I said pointing them out to her. She smiled and shook their hands, laughing when she talked to Conor. Jack came up the stairs with his eyes closed.

"Dude, I'm hungry. And my arm hurts," Jack whined. When he got to the top of the stairs, he opened his eyes and stared straight into Y/N's eyes before walking over and hugging her.

"Long time no see," she laughed and let go of Jack, walking back over to my side.

"Nandos or pi-" I was cut off.

"Pizza!" Shouted Caspar but Jack and Y/N shouted "Nandos!" The two of me looked at each other and laughed.

"Nandos it is then. Sorry Casp," I hit his back. He pouted and sat next to Y/N on the couch.

"Damn, you never said you were bringing over a girl," Josh said. I rolled my eyes when Conor walked over to us.

"Jack texted me this morning, saying he slept over Y/N's house last night. I didn't even hear him slip out!" Conor whispered. I couldn't believe this. As soon as I finally get the courage to ask her out, she was dating one of my best friends.

*Y/N POV*

As soon as I saw Jack, it was much less awkward. I had met Caspar a few months ago when I stayed over this flat and obviously met Conor last week. Joe looked at me, smiling apologetically before mouthing "make friends" before disappearing down stairs. Great.

"So this is where Conor dragged you too aye?" I asked, sliding down the wall before my butt touched the ground. He looked down at me and nodded, staring into my eyes. I poked my tongue at him, before he flicked me the finger.

Josh broke the silence. "So, Y/N, how old are you?" I bit the inside of my cheek.

"Just turned 20. Born and Raised in London," I said.

"No boyfriend yet?" Caspar smirked. My right eye twitched, like always when someone annoyed me or said something like that.

"Not yet. You?" I bit back. Smirking I brand my knees to my chest and put my arms around my knees.

"Boyfriend or girlfriend?" He asked sarcastically.

"Either, I don't mind. I've always seen you as a player for both teams," I smirked. He squinted for a minute.

"Why, are you offering?" That this exact moment, Joe walked up the stairs, and the boys became quiet, waiting for me to answer, my eyes flicked to Joe, leaning on the kitchen counter, then Jack on the couch, before returning my gaze to Caspars eyes.

"No, I don't date animals, nor pineapples." All the boys cracked up laughing, but Caspar. I stood up and kissed his cheek before sitting next to him. "I'm sorry, I like humans."

Joe coughed from the kitchen as he opened a beer. Oh god, a drunk Joe...

/////

Okay, hello people 😇 so when I posted the first chapter, I had a day off school, and said to myself that I'd post every Monday, but I can't really wait every week. So I update whenever I feel like it really. But I will come up with a schedule that won't interrupt anything. Thank you for reading, and if you'd like a request, feel free to comment or PM me❤️